8 Cross gets grumpy *MY VERSION*

TITTLE: IZABELLA AND THE TEAM MEET

Izabella was in awe for a bit as she stared at Drift and Crosshairs. Sure, they were in such a cramped and unflattering environment, but seeing new Cybertronians for the first time in ages was amazing.

"Greetings, small earthly girl, I am Drift." The red bot bowed slightly.

Izabella smiled. "Izabella."

Crosshairs ignored her completely, before giving Cade the dirtiest look he could muster. "I thought your kid was whiny, why bring in someone younger?" He complained.

"Tessa was born and bred in Texas. She never saw anything like you. Izabella is different." Cade defended, adjusting the sling of his gun.

"I trust you Cade, but after what you did to Grimlock, tsk tsk." Crosshairs shook his head as Drift shuddered.

"Grimlock deserved it." Cade muttered.

"Grimlock is not the smartest, but he must be trained to listen. Cade, patience. When we get back i'm letting him out of the hole." Drift said, crossing his arms.

Izabella had a look of confusion. "Who's Grimlock?"

"A giant fire breathing, metal Cybertronian, Tyrannosaurus Rex." Cade fired.

Izabella left her mouth agape as she tried to process what she just heard, but Crosshairs interrupted her thoughts. "Bumblebee went off plan. I'm telling you, we need a new leader!" He scoffed.

"Bee had to get some kids outta here. He's probably making sure it's safe to come back. Bumblebee isn't the best leader right now, but Optimus did leave him in charge." Cade sighed, putting a hand on his hip.

"Optimus has been gone far too long..." Drift whispered. "It's been one year, seven months, 23 days, 8 hours, 16 minutes and 9 seconds since he left Hong Kong." He announced.

Yaeger closed his eyes for a minute, imagining a star. Optimus's soul. The big guy had to come back sooner or later. He promised, anyways.

"We just gotta have faith-" But Cade was cut off by a loud roaring from outside the building they were camping out in.

"Cons?" Crosshairs asked.

Izabella rushed to the nearest window and peeked out of it. "It's the yellow camaro. Bumblebee right?"

"There he is." Drift smiled, but Crosshair's expression only became even more irritated as he saw four kids spilling out of the car.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"C'mon Cross. They're pretty mature." Izabella teased with him for the first time, with a hint of sarcasm.

Bumblebee transformed rapidly, and entered the building behind the kids.

"Took you long enough." Cade scolded, looking up at Bee.

"Got caught up- In some BIGGGG troubleeee!" Bumblebee said through the radio.

"You didn't even arrive on time." Crosshairs frowned, facing Bumblebee.

Bee shrugged. "IF THE HUMANS- Did not arrive this early?- It would have been perfect - BUT THINGS HAPPEN!"

Drift nodded. "He is right...for the very first time."

Bumblebee rolled his eyes. "KIDS!"

Jace, Ryan, Chris and Alex were all trying their best to hide behind Izabella and Cade.

"P-please don't e-eat us..." Chris whimpered.

"We won't, but Grimlock will." Crosshairs laughed.

"Stop it!" Drift shoved Crosshairs hard, immediately causing him to shut up.

"Can I ask again WHY Hound is not here and why you?" Cross grimaced, rubbing his shoulder plating.

"Because he's the most mature to look after things at the junkyard, including Grimlock and the others. Lets head back now, before it gets any darker. Sunlight's fading." Cade ordered.

Cade turned around and bumped into the kids, totally forgetting they were there. "Uhm...you guys can tag along for now. Just keep it down. Lets move."

Izabella followed behind the team, feeling concern for her friends, Sqweeks and wheelie. Will she ever see them again?