Part 3

"They are the men that hurt me." I said only now it would seem he noticed the scars on my face. The left side of my mouth had a medium length scar running over both lips in a backwards curve motion, on the right side there is a scar starting above my lips and running vary jaggedly and an angle towards my ear stopping just below my temple, and another large scar starting just above my right eye running down and over my other scar stopping at my jaw line, other vary small scars littered my face. I turned my head away ashamed of these marks, and afraid he would be disgusted with me. "Tell me who did this to you now, I need a name!" he shouted I jumped slightly at the loudness of his voice. He sighed placing one hand on my shoulder and gently turning my face back towards his. "Please tell me who they are (Y/N) I must know who did this to you." he said with pleading eyes. "I only know the name of the man that found me and started this...His name is Michael but everyone called him Kuza." Looking me dead in the eyes he asked "What dose he look like?" My face lit up "I could draw him for you!" He turned around and left I stood there stunned for a few moments, only for him to come back with a sketch book and pencil. I grabbed them quickly and drew Michael, I was done with in an hour with Mr. Headless looming over my shoulder. "Here this I Michael." 

(I didn't draw this it's just a black and white picture of Michael Kuza, if you know who that is sweet. Other wise it's just some guy.)

He stood there for a few moments staring at my drawing

He stood there for a few moments staring at my drawing. "I never got your name you know. You told me my name but never told me how you knew it let alone your name." I simply said braking the silence. "Oh my mistake my name is Abraham Van Brunt and we were childhood friends. I had thought you long dead, but here you are." He looked back at the drawing. "What do you mean what happened to me?" he folded the picture putting it into his pocket. "That is for another time now come there is someone here you should meet." I followed his down the stairs and into the kitchen to find a red headed woman with her back to us looking out the window. 'Who is she and how come I didn't see her when I got here?'