Part 1

I've been running for awhile now but I'm to afraid to stop I fear that if I stop they will find me and take me back, now most would be afraid they would be killed but not me it's not death I fear it's being stuck with that vile man for the rest of my life. My legs feel as if there being licked by fire, my knees creek and crack with every other step, my lungs ache and my mind is spinning. I must rest my body is screaming for me to stop I fear I might pass out if I do not stop, but only for a moment. My breaths are deep and heavy as I lean against a large oak tree. 'Its so dark I wonder what time of night it is?' I stayed there for a few minutes my now calm breath and thunder in the distance is all that could be heard, but slowly the thunder grows louder and louder until it is all around me bright flashes of lightning stunning me. Until  I hear hooves and a horses deep breaths indicating it was running rather fast, and right for me. I whipped my body around only to see a headless horseman wielding an axe in his right hand, I took a small step back only to freeze but not with fear. I froze out of curiosity I feel drawn to this strange man, I've never felt drawn to anyone or anything for that matter. But he rode right past me or so I thought until his horse turned around and came back towards me his axe now hung off his side. As the white horse stood next to me I could only stare in wonder at the headless man. I was about to speak when the riders hand came down in front of my face, without a seconds thought I took his hand pulling myself up and resting my sore body behind his. He placed his right hand at the side of my right knee giving it a light squeeze as I wrapped my arms around his lower abdomen gently resting my head on his left shoulder looking out as the world whipped passed us. I may not know this man and yes a headless man should be a dead man but I feel as if I could trust him with my life. Never removing his hand from my knee I was slowly lulled to sleep, strangely loving his musky and bloody scent.

 I woke to the headless man lifting me off his horse, ether he didn't care or didn't notice I was awake he still held me bridal style. He carried me into an old home with dim candle lighting, through the sitting room up the stairs and into a bedroom. He sat me on my feet pulled back the brown duvet and picked me back up only to lay me down on the bed, slowly pulling the covers over me. He gently pushed some of my hair behind my ear then left, I feel back into a deep slumber in a matter of minutes.

 He gently pushed some of my hair behind my ear then left, I feel back into a deep slumber in a matter of minutes

(this is the bedroom he placed you in, only there is a lot less light than in the picture)