Part 4

"Katrina this is." she had turned around at the sound of us stepping in the room. "I know who she is. She is (Y/N) (Y/L/N) how did she get here?" Abraham looked at her shocked "How do you know who she is?" he asked in a rather angry tone. "My coven put her under a sleeping spell many years ago, I think she was 12 at the time. I didn't know she would age so slowly." Katrina said with wonder. "If your coven put her under a sleeping spell then why ask how she got here?" I just stood there looking around slightly. "I was asking how she came into your care?" she gave him a dirty look. "I found her in the woods last night...Now tell me why did your coven see fit to put a 12 year old girl under a sleeping spell?" I was rather confused at this point. "I'm not sure. All I knew was she was put under the spell locked in a tomb in an old cave just outside of Sleepy Hollow. I never knew the specifics." he got close to her face "We will talk about this when I come back, and you better answer my questions." he walked back over to me pulling me close to his chest wrapping his arms around me, whispering into my ear. "My dear (Y/N) I will be back later tonight until then please stay here with Katrina." he pulled back from the hug placing a hand on ether side of my face looking me in the eyes. I smiled and shook my head yes, glancing over at Katrina then back to Abraham. He looked back at Katrina "I will be back later tonight and answer any questions (Y/N) might have for you." he gave me one last look then left. "So (Y/N) what where you doing in those woods?" I gave her a strange look "I was running from Michael...I've been tormented by him since I was 12." "What do you remember?" "Well..."

~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~

Hours had passed I had told Katrina what all happened to me when I awoke in the tomb. But Abraham still wasn't back and I was getting worried. "I hope Abraham is okay." I said out loud "Why worry hes imprisoned you here." I gasped lightly "He didn't imprison me here I came with him, he saved me." she looked at me as if I had two heads "That's crazy he's the horseman of death." I exhaled a deep breath "I don't care if he was the reason why I was locked away by YOUR coven, he saved me from a real monster." "Hes killed so many innocent people, and he works for an evil god demon by the name of Moloch. Hes one of the four horseman of the apocalypse." I huffed "I don't care if he's the devil himself! I like him just the way he is, you may not be able to see it but I can. He is so much more than just the horseman of death ." I quickly stood from my chair and stormed into my room falling back onto my bed with a groan. "Please Abraham come back soon." with that I fell fast asleep thinking of my imprisonment.

" with that I fell fast asleep thinking of my imprisonment