Chapter One

*NO ONE'S POV*  

The murmurs started to spread through the school hallways, and the girls gawked at them with envy wishing that they could be one of them. They stared longingly at the three girls wondering how they did it. If only they could climb up the social ladder as well. 

*Blairs POV*

"Same old whispering, same old resentful looks" Skylar acknowledged in a bored tone while rolling her eyes.

"I know right," Haley nodded agreeing with Skylar. 

I ran my hands through my black locks while looking around the school hallways. My eyebrows furrowed in puzzlement as the whispers stopped and the attention turned somewhere else. 

I lifted my eyebrows in a questioning manner at Haley and Skylar. 

"Nathan is here I guess," Skylar murmured out while turning around. 

I let out a sharp breath as I saw Nathan with his posse. His black hoodie clung on to his body showing an outline of his well defined abs. His piercing brown eyes shone with a mystifying look. His brunette hair was styled. I stared at his well defined jaws in awe.

"Don't worry sweetheart, he isn’t gonna fall for you...you're just a nerd in his eyes" Skylar taunted, her glossed lips shaped into a sanguine smirk. 

"Watch what you're saying Sky," Haley warned coming into my defense. 

"Oh yea hales? Coz guys like Nathan fall for hot cheerleaders like me, just watch me," Skylar mouthed as she flipped her hair and walked towards Nathan her hips swaying.

I gulped as Skylar walked towards Nathan catching him off guard and pushed him towards the lockers while playing with his hoodie strings. Her poise made me feel so shallow.

"Forgot that she's got the bitch syndrome," Haley murmured with venom dripping out with every word. 

Hey blue eyes burned with something that couldn't be read 

"Plus slut syndrome," I mumbled out with distaste. 

"I guess I should get going, I’ve got EP French now," I stated out. Coz the last thing I wanted to do was watch Sky make out with Nathan!!

"And I've got basket ball now, so I’ll see you at lunch," Haley Mumbled as she waved at me.

*Haley's POV*

"Nathan is such a good kisser OMG like he's so irresistible,"   Skylar let out as she got in to her cheer leading outfit.

"And I really hope you don't catch a STD," I let out sarcastically while tying my brunette hair into a high ponytail.

Skylar rolled her eyes as she popped a chewing gum inside her mouth. 

"You gonna be single this year too?" She snickered.

"Aww you care about my love life now? How about you try to spread open your legs less sky," I growled out in annoyance as I walked out of the girls changing room leaving behind a fuming Skylar!