Shops but then drops

Zoe POV

We arrive at the local shopping centre. I look over at Niamh. She was smiling while looking outside the window. I chuckle and snap her out of her thoughts.

" As you can already tell, I don't see things like this ever! It's like a dream come true. She spills out.

Just as we left the car I texted Alfie to see if everything is in place for when we go home. He texts me back with a yes and I sigh I relief. I am one of those people who has to do everything on time, and if it's not done let just say that I throw a little fit.

1 hour into shopping

Nia's POV

When we were in the middle of shopping in penny's I saw these girls, I smiled at them and they just walked away, it was very rude. I ignored it and continued on shopping. When I was going over to the home department I saw the girls again. This time they can over to me. " Nice shirt! Where did you get it? The charity shop?" One of the girls said. I looked down at my outfit. " You probably won't be able to afford whats even in your basket!" The other one laughed. I looked down at my basket. These was only two things in there and that was a shirt for six pounds and a pair of fluffy socks. I take a lot of things to heart so I started to cry. I turned around and walked away. The two girls ran past me which made me fall. I was ok tho. Before they left the girl with blonde hair said " You will never be successful in life you wimp." After that I felt very sick. I went over to tell Zoe but on my way over I started to get panicky. I was now sprinting to Zoe as I needed her help urgently. She was talking to a man who was quiet tall and had a denim jacket on on top of a white shirt.

When I got over to her I was terrible. I was shaking, crying and couldn't breathe
I was shaking her hand until I fell on the floor. Zoe's word were all a blurb. I gently lay myself down and let my head flop to one side I see people looking so I look the other way. It was a bad decision, I saw the two bully's just looking at me chuckling. I felt a pair of arms lift me up and put me onto the car. The last thing I saw was Zoe grabbing all our bags and running after the person who was carrying me.

2 hours later.( back at the house)

Zoe POV

I haven't left Niamhs side for two hours now. I was getting tired but as I was about to get up I heard a word slip from a mouth. "Zoe?"
I freeze for a second until I hear a second word. " you alright?" I turn around and hug her. I am so glad she is ok.
" where am I?" She asks

" Your at home" I reply back.

I look into her beautiful eyes when all of a sudden Alfie walks in. He gasps and runs over to us and hug us both until....

" Well what did I miss?" A unknown  person spoke.