Nervous but yes

Alfies POV

I was very angry at what this girl has done to my daughter. I tell her to wait here. I tell Lisa (my manager for my meet and greet) to get that mean little girl out of the building. They went and try to move her but she wasent happy. When she finally left I continued the meet and greet.

Nias POV

I didn't wanna go back out so I didn't . I ran over and jumped onto the big stack beanbags. I snap chatted it. Tyler came over and filmed me . Tyler is so funny and nice. He jumped onto a furry beanbag. "Niamh ! James is coming let's hide and scare him."
I agreed and we we go down deeper and deeper until we hit the floor. It was so hard to breathe and I was really closter phobic. I had my bag on my back so I took out my camera and started filming with Tyler . Tyler's camra ran out storage but mine was still recording. I think he was on the phone

"***" means oli is talking

" Hey oli?
***
Yeah yeah I'm good
***
Yeah Niamh bumped into my that's all.
Listen..... have you ever liked someone like when you only met them for the first time like 2 days ago?

My heart dropped. We met 2 days ago.

***
It's Nia, I like everything about her she's amazing!

***

While I was listening I felt an itch in my nose. Oh dear I was gonna sneeze. Tyler was praying that I wasent gonna be loud but his prayers didn't work. I let
Out a big a CHOOOO. He stood up looked around and walked away. Ugh .
Tyler died laughing , I faked laugh because I never thought he would like me back...

Tyler goes back to his hotel room. I told him not to tell anyone. He keeps asking me do I like him but if I say yes to him he will spill the beans!(tell everyone). I go to a empty stool and sit on it , vlog little bits and bobs around the backstage area as well and wait till Zoe and Alfie comes.

I haven't seen Zoe all day and I can't wait to see her but I don't know if I should show her the footage.

1 hour later...

Zoe comes through the black curtain with her bodyguard . "Zoe!" I shout . We run at each other. " I missed you , thankfully you didn't get injured." She said with a grin on her face. "Well" I replied slowly
"What?" She spoke worried. I told her not to worry and that I would tell her later.
Just as we were about to leave I saw Annie's ROCK YOUR HAIR GEL. I decided to write on the back of a poster.
"Hey Annie it's me Niamh , by the time you see this we probably already went to universal, If so I was so glad the first person to go to my first theme park with me was you.
P.s can't wait for the rock your hair concert! I put my name down for the extra performer . I quickly write my name down for audition, their on Saturday and today's Thursday. I told Zoe and she said that's a great idea. The bodyguard then escorted us out. There wasent as many people as there was in the morning, it's now 6:29
We hop into a car  and go home. "Oh yeah and Alfie has gone to a restaurant with Marcus, Joe, Casper and Oli. I think James went to."
I smile at Zoe when she said James name. She asked me why I kept smiling but I said I'd show her when we get to the hotel.

When we enter the lobby a guards leave and we go up to our room. The second we enter the room Zoe looked like she wanted something. " you wanna know the whole story?"
She begged me to tell her so I did I told her everything. I also showed her the clips of what left did to me and what James said. When every thing is said ...,.

" what if he asks you out?"

That was a question I didn't even know how to answer myself.

READ OR YOU WONT UNDERSTAND! Guys disclamer Zoe and Alfie will let Nia date if she's asked out!