Stalker

Nias POV

I woke up to a vibration. I groan and check my phone. It was mum and dad. They wanted to FaceTime. I answer

"Hello?" I say in my morning voice.

"Happy birthday gorgeous!" They both said.

"Oh thanks" I just remembered what happened last night.

" what's with the plasters over your head?" Zoe questions.

I had to come up with something. As I was about to speak, I realised Annie was beside me still fast asleep. I quickly tip-toe out to the bathroom.

"I fell" I had to lie, If I didn't,  Alfie night kill James.(😂)

We talked for a while until they had to go to a meeting.

I said my final goodbyes and hung up. Since everyone is still sleeping I decide to go on a walk. I need to annie first. I go in and lightly shake her.

"I gonna go on a walk, be back in 45 k?"  She nods.

I get changed into Black Nike leggings and and a white, nike tank top with red runners.

I brought my phone,earphones and a few dollars.

I'm craving for a Starbucks so that's where I walk to. It quiet a walk tho.

About 15 minutes into my amazing walk, all that amazing was crushed in a second by the one and only hollywoodfix.

He started recording me and asking a bunch of questions. I answered a few but then he started asking about James and I and I stayed quiet. Him following me made people stare, some even followed.

Starbucks is too far away. The more I walk, the more people follow me. I noticed a little cafe on the other side of the road. When I go in nobody goes in with me thank god. I sit down and text Annie.

N: Hey, there paparazzi outside this cafe in in so I'm kinda trapped😂 wanna meet me here and then go shopping? Xx

2 minutes later I get a reply

A: sure! I'll bring your purse. Send the address xx

I send her my location.

I sit back and send my streaks.
I also go on Instagram. I saw that James posted. It was a picture of his ceiling and the caption said: "I'm such an Dumb #%*"

Most of the comments are just people tagging me, until I came across one username,
@ JIAexposed . There's not really alot bad about JIA that was exposed to the public but I thought wrong. All the moments that I thought nobody knew was released on this account. I know where everyone got that photo of me now. This account has 45.2k !
I dead.

The account was live. I click onto it. My heart dropped. The livestream was of me looking at my phone screen. I look up and around until I spot a person. It was a boy around the same age as me, hold his phone up outside the cafe.

I stand up and go outside to have a talk with him.

"Yo why are you creeping on me?!" 

He didn't even answer me. All he said was " my viewers are blowing up right now!" I turn around and walk off. He still follows me. I text Annie and tell her to meet meet me at the mall instead.

I have an idea. I turn around and say to his camera. " I hope everyone is screen recording this"

I enter a small shop and buy duck tape And then walk again. When I opened the tape I immediately turned around and covers his back screen in duck tape. I hand it back to him. "Now that's what I call content" I leave and this time he didn't follow me.

When I arrive at the mall I see Annie.

"Your number 10 on trending!" She squeals.

I stare in confusion.

"That what I call content" she mocks. " everyone is dying over it! She such a creep."

I agreed. We go shopping for a few hours and then go home.

Guys ik this chapter I terrible so don't come after me😂