Party Time!

It's time for the fast food event! Not much to say for this one. Nothing major happens yet, just some cute stuff! And Haruhi's sass... omg... lol Can't wait for the next part, I'm excited to write Fuyumi ;)  I'll go get started on it now! Also, I could use a little feedback. How is the length of each Part? Too long, too short? Perfect? Anyways, Enjoy! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure it's...edible?" A dark haired girl asked, gingerly picking up a cheeseburger.

"Of course! I've fed several to Hikaru already." Kaoru pulled his brother to his hips and tilted up his chin. "Do you like when I feed you Hikaru?"

"Oh Kaoru... It's always more delectable when eaten from your fingertips."

Hikaru traced a finger down Kaoru's lower lip and the girls started squealing.

Nearby, other guests hesitantly tasted the food. It seemed to be more satisfying then they'd expected. The party was in full swing, the guests chatting animatedly and trying all different kinds of foods. Haruhi chuckled as she caught Kyoya glancing at Tamaki again. This was the third time. Which wasn't much for the length of the party, but he'd catch himself looking and get flustered. It was awfully cute.

"Haru-chan! Haru-chan!" Haruhi's attention was drawn to Honey-senpai who was beckoning her over. When she reached their plush couch, she set down the tray of drinks she'd been carrying.

"What is it Honey-senpai?"

"Takashi was telling me that commoners sometimes dip their French Fries in ice cream! Is that true?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

"That sounds so weird..." A brown eyed girl whispered to her friend.

"Do they really eat that?" The other girl whispered back.

"Yea, some people do that. They like the salty and sweet taste." Haruhi said. She picked up one of the ice creams on the table and a couple French Fries from Honey's box. Dipping them in, she quickly took a bite.

"Whoa!" Honey got starry eyed. "I want to try!!"

"Honey, are you sure that's a good idea?" the first girl asked. But Honey had already snatched up some fries and dug in.

"Make sure to eat it quickly! It can be-" Haruhi's warning came too late. Honey had almost gotten the bite to his mouth, but some of the ice cream slid down his chin.

"Mitsukuni." Mori said, turning Honey's head toward him. He gently dabbed his chin with a napkin. "Be more careful."

The two guests collapsed into "Aww's" of adoration. Haruhi just sighed. What was with all the head tilting today?

"I'll get some more napkins." She went to the supply cabinet and ran into Tamaki.

"Senpai, why are you in the supply cabinet?" She asked in a deadpan tone.

"I needed a break... I was feeling suffocated with all the guests." He said, rubbing his eyes. "You seem busy today Haruhi."

"I am. The party was a good idea. Are you sure you're ok?"

Tamaki gave her a puzzled look. "What do you mean?"

"Well, these parties usually make you full of life. But you seem so drained right now. It's not like you to get worn down by guests. Are you getting sick?"

"No..." Tamaki thought about it for a moment. He did love the guests, but recently... He preferred the private club meetings to the parties. Things were more intimate, more one-on-one. He got to hear Kyoya talk more... The girls were so loud and while he loved to make them happy, it felt...empty. "I guess lately... Flirting with the guests has felt kind of empty. I love making them happy, but nothing comes from it."

"Do you want something to?"

"Not with the guests."

Haruhi was glad that Tamaki was looking away. She was biting her lip hard to try to contain her smile. Her sneaking suspicion was starting to feel correct.

"Any chance this is because of-"

"Kyoya!" Tamaki exclaimed, standing up straight. The shadow king seemed taken aback at finding them in the supply closet.

"Tamaki, you're guests are looking for you. You should be more responsible; running off in the middle of your party isn't good."

"Sorry, just needed a break." He took a deep breath and popped his usual cheerful smile back on. Kyoya watched him walk back to his table.

"I'm back Princesses! Did you miss me?"

"We did Tamaki!"

"Well surely not as much as I missed you!"

Kyoya's attention was drawn back to the closet at the sound of his name.

"What is it Haruhi?"

"I forgot to tell you earlier. Your sister invited me out to lunch this Saturday. I'm not sure if she let you know, but could you tell her to pick me up around 11:30?"

"Fuyumi?! When did this happen?"

"Yesterday. She called me and asked. I was busy at the time, so we planned ahead for this weekend."

"Wait..." Kyoya, pushed his glasses up and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "How exactly does she even know you?"

Haruhi smirked. "You have your sources, and I have mine. Now come on, we have a party to get back to."