Kiss for the Idiot

Hi guys! so this is my first fan fiction & I'm really kinda nervous about it... lol I enjoyed writing it though, so I hope you like it! I'm not sure when/if there will be another installment, I'm kinda just rolling with it right now. haha wish me luck in figuring all this Wattpad stuff out! (btw, I do not own the characters, they belong to the creators of Ouran High School Host Club).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "You see Tamaki." He said, casually placing one arm on the wall and leaning in till their foreheads almost touched. "You're oblivious to everything. Even what's right in front of you."

    The tension was palpable, making Tamaki's cheeks flush. Why was he making him feel this way? He was his best friend, his second in command. Kyoya...

    The realization struck and a gasp escaped his lips. As soon as he saw the light of understanding come into his eyes, Kyoya leaned in, pressing his lips against the blonde's, feeling their mouths meld together.

    Kyoya drew back, releasing the tension of the moment. He ruffled Tamaki's hair and walked away unhurriedly, one hand in his pocket, the other waving. He didn't look back as he spoke.

"Get the picture now, you idiot?"

All Tamaki could do was stand there in shock. One hand held gingerly to his lips, his eyes never leaving the space in front of him as his heart raced. What do I do now?

Kyoya silently watched out the window on the car ride home. Things had gone smoothly, but their king was known to overreact. There was no telling what tomorrow would bring. Why had he acted out? Well...this wasn't the first time Tamaki had caused his usual composure to crack. What was it about this boy? He drove him INSANE... and yet....

The next day, Tamaki acted as normal. He chattered away about how the club should have a fast food catered lunch one day so that they could learn about commoner cuisine. At least it would be cheap...though Kyoya wouldn't be partaking in that tasteless food. He had come to the conclusion that Tamaki was choosing to forget the incident. Nothing had occurred up to this point and they were half way through club activities. That suited him well enough. At least now he wouldn't have to clean up a big dramatic mess. He felt a slight pang at thinking that the moment hadn't effected Tamaki at all, but he shoved it down, shook his head and got back to his work, smiling at a guest and thanking her for her purchase of the Twin's photobook.

Is it eating at him too? Tamaki wondered, glancing over to where the tall boy scribbled in his book. Of course not. That's not Kyoya.

"Tamaki, is everything alright?" A lovely brown haired girl with chocolate eyes asked.

"Why of course my dear!" Tamaki trilled, coming back to himself. He traced his hand down her jaw, letting his fingertips trail to a stop at her chin. "I was merely daydreaming about you."

Her friends squealed in delight and she nearly fainted. He loved making girls happy, but the dance was almost becoming too easy anymore. He was getting...bored. Jeez, he sounded like the Twins... He shot another glance at Kyoya before catching it and mentally scolding himself.

Get it together Tamaki! We'll deal with that later. You have guests right now...

When the guests left for the day, all the hosts gathered together to discuss the fast food day that would be held next week. Guests would be offered samples of the food, as well as the dishes they were accustomed to.

"Haruhi, of course, will be in charge of helping us pick the dishes!" Tamaki clapped excitedly.

"It's just fast food..." Haruhi sighed. "But I'll pick out a little of each, I guess."