Who Are These Guys?!

The next morning, I woke up in Sugas bed and he was still asleep. All I could do was stare at him, his features were perfect, it almost wasn't natural. I felt his hands wrapped around my waist, holding me in place.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer"

I seen his eyes flutter open and smile at me. My heart beat started to go faster. He pecked me on the lips and smiled.

"Let's go eat breakfast with everyone else"

I nodded at him and smiled. He sat up on the bed and grabbed his clothes that was on the floor and went to the bathroom. Shortly after I got up and got dressed, I went to the main bathroom and washed up a little.

Suga POV

I went to take a shower and I hear Y/N leave my room. I fell to the floor and started to cry, all my thoughts and feelings just came out. As I feel my tears fall down my cheeks, all my sadness turns to anger and I punch the wall making my knuckles start to bleed.

"I'm sorry....Y/N"

Y/N POV

About 15 minutes later I went to the kitchen to see all 7 boys sitting at the table. I slowly walked over to them and sat down between Jimin and V. After I sat down they started eating and there was this awkward silence, finally Jimin started talking to Suga.

"Happy to see you didn't kill her."

"Watch out Jimin!"

Suga looked like he was gonna rip his head off if he said one more word, I was just embarrassed, so I looked down. Jimin started to chuckle.

After we finished eating Jin was picking up the dishes and I started to help him. He got scared when I offered to help and he dropped a dish, we stared to try and clean it when he cut himself.

"Omg!! Jin!! Are you okay?! I'll go get a first aid kit!"

"No need *chuckle*"

Jin stood up and turned around so I couldn't see him and I heard him blow, when he turned back around the cut was fully healed.

I was in shock, HOW TF DID HE DO THAT?!!! I didn't look at him the entire time, I just finished helping then he showed me to my new room.

All my stuff was already where it belonged. I told him thanks and then he left. I still can't get how his finger healed so quickly.

I got my laptop and sat in my bed. I started searching up "instant healing" nothing useful​came up, so I added people to the search. Still nothing.

I dicided to look up his name and see what would happen. A article about all 7 of them. It said that there parents were extremely rich, but Jin, Jimin, Rap Monster, and Jungkooks father's were all sentenced to death for inbeselment charges, a count of murder, and illegal​ experiments.
All 7 of them were part of the experiments but it was said that they were unharmed.

Their was another article ​about their death. Did they fake their death?? We're they really who they said they were??

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I exited the site and closed my laptop.

"Come in!"

Jungkook came in and smiled at me, I smiled back.

"Can we talk? I actually want to know more about you, if that's okay"

He was so innocent that it was cute. I smiled really big and patted a spot in front of me on the bed, he came and jumped on the bed in excitement.

"What do you wanna know?"

"Did you have fun with Suga hyung!"

"*embarrassed* Don't worry about that."

"I knew that would make you shy"

We both started laughing and we kept talking for a while then he said he had to go and do something so he left.

Jungkook POV

Poor Suga, how the hell did he spend the night with her? It was hard af just to spend half a hour around her. I had to go before I lost control of myself. I went to Rap Monster so he can help me calm down some...

Y/N POV

I wish he wouldn't have left like that, I was having fun talking to him. Oh well, I went got my sketch book and started to draw Jungkook, when I get close to someone I draw them. But why do I feel so comfortable around him??

Heyyy it's me, I know I haven't updated in forever but I'm trying to change that, I've really been busy but i have some pretty good ideas so I'm going to be updating a lot these next few days!😂 Finally, right!

Maddy~