Y/N

Hi, my name is Y/N and I'm 19 years old. I just got a new job and I have no idea what I'm gonna be doing. I'm kinda scared but I'm also really excited! I have to be there in 15 minutes and I'm almost done packing. I was told that I would have to live there so I packed my stuff.

When I got there, it was like a mansion!! I walked through the gate and up to the door. I was about to nock but a boy with a baby face opened the door and stared at me.

" Who are you?"

I was about to answer but someone came up and hit his shoulder.

"Be more polite kookie! You must be Y/N right? Nice to meet you, I'm Jin!"

"Nice to meet you too"

"Please, come in"

I walked in and it seemed like I could get lost in this place. I didn't know what to do so I looked at Jin and he smiled. When I turned back around I seen 5 more hot guys looking at me, my jaw almost dropped!

"Guys, this is Y/N, our sex slave!"

"Your what?!!!"

They just looked at me as if I should have already knew that. I was so confused about this, I thought I was gonna be a maid or something!!

"Well, you already know me and Jungkook, so the one who looks like he's about to fall asleep is Suga, the one with red hair is Jimin, Rap Monster is the one with dimples, V is holding the puppy, and J-Hope is on his phone. Okay?"

"Okay, I understand, but do I really have to do this??!!"

"Yes, you do, now shut up and come here! I want you first!!"
-???

Maddy~