The Truth About Them!

(credit to owner of the video)

Y/N POV

The next morning when I woke up the only thing that I could think of was Jungkooks eyes.

I tried to shake it off. I went and took a shower. I wasn't hungry so I just went on my laptop to do some more investigateing. I didn't find anything so I just went to watch Netflix. J-Hope came and check on me.

"Are you not hungry?"

"No"

"Why? Did kookie scare you?"

"No"

"My heart, you're being so cold"

"Sorry"

"What you watching?"

He came over to me and looked at what I was watching.

"Dramas?"

"Yes, it's about dark angels."

"Can I watch with you?"

J-Hope came and sit next to me and we both watched the drama. He seemed to be interested in it.

After 2 episodes J-Hope left, I stopped watching the drama and sketched J-Hope, his came out really good.

I was so proud of my self so I ran into J-Hopes room wanting to show him. But when I walked in he was facing away from me with out a shirt.

He turned around quickly and his eyes were pure red and he had a flame in his palm. Next thing I knew he was right in front of me, eyes still red.

Once he focused on my face he eyes turned back to normal and the fire was gone. I couldn't move at all. He grabbed my hand and bring me into the living room.

J-Hope called everyone to the living room and they were their in a matter of seconds. J-Hope looked at everyone and said "she seen me! We'll have to explain it to her now!"

Jin came near me and motioned to J-Hope, he then made his eyes red again and balled his fist that then caught on fire.

Jin pointed to Jungkook and his eyes turned black and he put his palms face up and black clouds of smoke started to appear.

Then V, his eyes were ocean blue with water coming out of his finger tips and forming a sphere.

Next Suga, his eyes were cloudy grey and a tiny tornado formed on his palm when he circled his pointer finger around it.

Rap Monster, they were a mix of yellow and orange, he cupped his palms and a small version of the sun appeared

Jimin, they changed to different shades of lavender. When he cupped his hands a little light purple wisp appeared.

Lastly, Jin backed up with everyone else and his eyes changed to a grass green and a flower appeared in his hand.

Then they all went back to normal. I jumped and hid behind the couch.

"What the hell are you guys?!!"

Jin spoke
" Not nothing for you to really fear. We won't hurt you."

"She wasn't scared of us when we were kids, she used to love when we would use our powers, now she's acting like we're gonna kill her!!" -Suga

"She doesn't remember anything about us remember!"
-Rap Monster

I came out from behind the couch and looked at all of them. I tried to remember as far back as I could and I didn't remember them at all.

"What else can y'all do?"

"We all heal quickly and are really fast and whatever our main power is" -Jimin

"How do we know each other?"

They all explained how our parents were all friends and we were around each other when we were younger. I told them about the article and they said that by police they were all claimed dead cuz they never found them.

"We had been looking for you, and we didn't want to show you our powers because.... We almost killed you once." -V

"It's getting late, we'll explain it more tomorrow"-Suga

I didn't even notice what time it was, I just nodded and went to my room. I fell asleep moments later

Hey, so we finally found out what they are! I hope y'all like this chapter, sorry that it's kinda short. Please comment what y'all think about it

Maddy~