Change Of Heart!

V was the first one to speak.

"Y/N, we didn't do anything to hurt you, we did it to prot-"

My eyes turned black, I formed a black hand and held onto his neck, and then pushed him against the wall.

"How? How were you trying to help me? By making me forget my entire childhood, all of you should be on your knees begging for forgiveness!"

I released him, it wasn't him I was after, he wasn't the one who got rid of my memory. Namjoon! I stared at him with a look that would kill.

"You're not as smart as you thought you were, little scientist"

That was a nick name that he always wanted to be called. When we were younger he always was the smartest of all of us.

I went up to him and put both of my hands on his neck, I could hear his terified thoughts, it was music to my ears. I smirked

"You're scared, the all mighty Namjoon is frightened. I remember everything!"

"Y-Y/N, p-please stop"

My eyes became my galaxy color, it's like he hated to see that color now, his face was full of fear. I loved it!

"You remembered, didn't you? My power, you was never gonna tell me about it."

I backed away from him and smiled, all of them were looking at Rap Monster. He has never been so scared, they never thought they would see him like this.

"Good night!"

I went up stairs and sat in the middle of my bed, their was a nock on the door, Jungkook.

"Come in!"

Jungkook looked at me with fear and sadness. He didn't say a word, he just talked through his mind.

"I'm sorry Y/N"

"You didn't do anything kookie"

He looked at me and I smiled, that's all I would call him when we were kids. He came to me and hugged me the tightest he ever has.

"I missed you so much"

"I wish I could say the same"

Jungkook POV

I pulled away from the hug and she had a devilish smile on her face, I was about to cry, I wish she really understood the reason we did it, we all fell in love then we all fell apart because of it.

She must have seen how I turned really sad, cuz she looked away from me and turned cold.

"Go!!!"

"No..."

I don't want her to act like this, she needs to calm down and talk to me.

"Y/N, shut up and listen to me! We did all of this for a reason, do you remember when we were all fighting? We were fighting for your love. We didn't try to erase everything, we just didn't want you to remember the sadness and hurt!!"

Y/N POV

I can't believe that I'm seeing him this mad, kookie is never mad! I feel so bad now, they actually were trying to help me! I had it all wrong, but I still feel mad, they toughie everything else but they didn't teach me the power that made me different from them.

I couldn't even look at kookie anymore. He smiled at me and pulled me out my room, back to the living room.

"Kookie, let go or you won't have this hand anymore!!"

He let go instantly, I looked at all of them and closed my eyes. This is the power I mentioned, when I can give my power to someone else. Immortality. I passed it to all 7 of them. I opened my eyes to see all of them staring at me.

"I'm sorry, everyone"

They all smiled. I could feel a sharp pain in my chest since I knew what I was about to do. They all hugged me, but I started to cry, they didn't see luckily.

"I love you guys"