Suga

"Yes, you do, now shut up and come here! I want you first!!"

The one who's name I think is Suga grabbed my arm and pulled me down a dark hall and into a room. He slammed the door and locked it. He came to me and pushed me down on the bed with one hand on each side.

"What are you gonna do to me?"

"What do you think a SEX slave does?"

"It's my first time, please don't hurt me!"

"You're too noisy!"

He attached his lips to mine and started to grind against me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and moved his hand down to my breast and started groping them.

''*soft moans* please.... Stop''

He then ripped all of my clothes and his also, I was shocked when I saw his member, it was long and kinda thick. He went to the closest and grabbed 2 pairs of black furry handcuffs. He came back over and cuffed both of my hands to the frame if the bed.

He then spread my legs and started rubbing his point and middle finger on my core.

''*moans* if you're gonna do it, please....just do it!!!''

After I said that he removed him fingers and positioned himself at my core and shoved in his entire length and started moving after about a minute. He was being softer than what I thought he would.

"F-faster.....p-please"

He did as I asked and wouldn't slow down, he went really fast and his dominance started to turn me on even more. I was actually starting to like this new job, I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't hear Suga speak.

"Do you like this?"

He went faster cuz I didn't reply as soon as he asked. I couldn't speak anymore, all I could do was pull on the cuffs that resist me from holding him close to me!

He suddenly said "baby are you close" and I nodded.

He went even faster and a minute later we both came. He looked at me in the eyes and smirked.

"Want me to take those off?"

I nodded and he got up and went back to the closest and grabbed the keys to the cuffs. He came untie me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. He broke the kiss and told me we should sleep, so he pulled the covers over both of us and we fell asleep together.

Hey guys, it's me, all I really want to say is that in really sorry that I haven't been updating but some stuff happened to me but now in back 😁 I hope that everyone likes this chapter and also if you have any requests, please comment them or text me on Kik: Maddy5767 .

Maddy~