Isn't It Too Soon?

Chapter 5

Jack's POV:

"For sure, man" I answer. I'm in a trance, I can't take my eyes off of her. Julianna...... she's just perfect. Nobody can make me feel the way she does. It's an inexplicable feeling.....

"Um, where's your bathroom?" she speaks, which snaps me out of my daze.

"Oh, uh, down the hall, first door on your right." I manage to say. I just don't.... I can't.... She makes it hard for me to breathe.

"Bro, she totally wants you. I'd tap that if I were you." Cameron says. I turn back to the doorway where Julianna just walked out.

"Do you really think so? But I only just met her..... isn't too soon?" I'm still pretty skeptical of the whole thing.

Cam leans back on my bed. "Do what you feel is right, man. That's all I can say."

I just stand there considering my options. If I ask her out now, she'll either say yes or no. If she says no, though........ I'll lose her forever, even as a friend.

Author's Note:

Woah, first author's note! I just wanted to apologize for the SUPER EXTREMELY short chapter. I've had extreme writer's block but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging. I promise they won't be this short very often!

Also, my kik is HeyitsHannah567 so if you want to kik me.... go ahead.

Comment, vote, kiss a giraffe......

Wait what.

Okay ily guys! ;)