Nobody

A/N:

Thanks again guys for all the love and support.

Here's a great chapter! Stay tuned :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Julianna's POV:

           It's now two weeks later, after my first "bulimic" episode. I don't like to think of it as Bulimia, it's more like eating very little and throwing up when I eat a lot. Nobody knows this, and nobody will. They'll try to make me stop.

Am I withering away? No. Am I dying? No.

I need to be skinny. 110 pounds is unacceptable. I need to be good for Jack.

I need to be skinny so all the hate will stop coming. The only reason I'm still here is for Jack, Cam, and Sam. If it weren't for them, nobody in this world wants me. Not even Jack's fans. All they do is tell me how unworthy I am. I hardly speak to my parents anymore, and I never see them. They forgot about me, out of sight out of mind.

My brothers, well, they have their friends. I they don't need me. They talk to me even less than my parents do.

My phone buzzes, and there's a text from Jack.

Sorry, can't make dinner tonight either. We'll do something soon. Tomorrow I'll be out of town.

The good news is, I don't have to puke in a public place after I eat. The bad news is that this is the third time Jack had cancelled in a week. He doesn't even make time for me anymore. It's like he doesn't even care. I should have known this was too good to be true. This whole thing, with Jack and Cam. Dreams don't come true. They come with prices.

Okay, no biggie.

I never get a text back. No thank you for understanding, no I love you, nothing.

Sam's plane leaves for Hawaii tomorrow. She's coming over later so I can see her before she leaves. With her in Hawaii, Jack avoiding me, and Cam back in Cali, I have nobody. Nobody. All I can do is sit home and watch Netflix until Sam comes back in a week. Wet Seal gave me a couple months off, something about Post Dramatic Stress forces them to leave me be for a while. Which is good, because I don't want to go anywhere anyway. If I go out, people will see me, and more comments about how bad I looked will roll in.

I pick up my book, The Fault In Our Stars, and start reading. I seriously love this book, and it's probably the only thing I enjoy now, besides Netflix. Hazel and Augustus and Isaac and Peter Van Houten and Monica and Ludewij and..... sigh. I love it.

I wake up to a knocking sound, and a weight on my face. It smells like new book. Then I realize that my book is just on my face. I must have fallen asleep reading. I sleep a lot lately. The knocking continues. I look at the clock and it's 4:00, right when Sam is supposed to get here. Oh!

I get up and answer the door.

"GURL, I IS HERE AND I BROUGHT DA ICE CREAM!" Sam yells, holding up grocery store bags full of ice cream.

Oh God.

I slap a fake smile on my face and hug her.

"Gurl, you know exactly what I like" I say. Pre-Jack, I really would have meant that. Now, I can't. I guess I'll have to throw up tonight after all.

An hour and one ice cream sundae later, I tell Sam I have to go to the bathroom. I get rid of the ice cream, swish around some mouth wash, and come back.