Author's Note

Woah. It's almost been two whole years since I updated this thing.  To be honest, I just kind of lost interest in Wattpad. I'm back into it now, and just started a new story called "Unthinkable". I'm kind of over the whole "fanfiction" stuff, but holy shit this thing got 76k reads. That's wild.

That being said, it HAS been two years, and I doubt anyone is even reading this now. Ya'll probably lost interest in this story.

If any of you out there are reading this, I sincerely apologize for never finishing this story. If I say so myself, this was a killer story and to this day I'm still pretty proud of it. I literally just dropped off out of nowhere and like I said, I'm really sorry about that because I know a lot of you were really enjoying this.

So anyway, even though I'm not totally in love with Jack any more, or any other internet boy, (actually that's a lie. The Dolan twins are literally my favorite people on the planet and I would give anything to meet them. Grayson Dolan has my whole heart.), if any of you are out there and still want me to pick this story back up, PLEASE comment and let me know. If I don't get enough of you, I'm not going to finish it. Because honestly, I have so much homework and extracurriculars and friends to hang out with that I literally hardly have an ounce of time to write "Unthinkable", which I'm REALLY excited about writing.

So, if you want this story to go on, and I can not stress this enough, PLEASE COMMENT!!!!! You have to tell  me, otherwise it won't happen!!!!!

Also, while I have your attention, check out "Unthinkable" ;)    #shamelesspromo

Its about a girl who gets wrapped up with a boy who's deep in the drug cartel. She tries to help him get out, but gets herself in all sorts of trouble, all while falling in love with him. It's gonna be sweet.

Anyway, thank you to all 76 thousand of you out there who read this story. I'm still mind blown by that. And for one last time, I'm sorry I never finished the story. I really am.

COMMENT IF YOU WANNA SEE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya'll :)