You've Been Through A Lot

A/N:

Okay, so you're probably thinking I'm a little bitch for demanding comments.... Sorry! I have no life......

ANYWAY, here's a chapter for ya :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jack's POV:

Oh, shit. I may or may not have forgotten to talk to my mom about the whole mall shoot-ey thingy. When she walks in, she has look of complete confusion on her face. She scans the room, and sees Jules standing on our couch, and Cam looking terrified. Not exactly a good first impression, I guess.

"Um, what- who, why........." my mom trails off.

"Mom, this is Jules. Well, Julianna Vincent, actually. Me and Cam were at the mall today and I kinda-sorta saved her life from an insane terrorist." I explain.

"Oh! I heard about that! Are you okay?! Why didn't you call me?!" my mom questions, now looking concerned.

"Mom, we're all fine. Jules has to stay here for a couple days until she can go back and get her car."

"If that's okay with you, of course" Jules adds, stepping off the couch.

"Oh,um, of course it's okay, sweetie, but it's just.......... wow" my mom says. She's visibly shaken up. "What will you wear? Where will you sleep? I suppose you could stay on the couch.It's very comfortable."

"Well I have my clothes from today, but, uh, that's about it. And I would be totally fine sleeping on the couch." Jules says.

"Okay, well you guys keep doing what you're doing, and Julianna, tomorrow I can take you to the outlets across town for some clothes." My mom seems a little calmer now.

"Okay, and thank you!" Jules exclaims, hugging Mom. At first, Mom seems startled, but then soon hugs Jules back, and says "You're welcome sweetheart. After all, you've been through a lot today."

Jules chuckles, and my mom goes upstairs.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Wow, super short chapter! I felt bad about not updating, because I told one of you I would try to update today. I was at my mom's friend's house today and it's super late and I'm super exhausted, so I didn't feel like writing anymore.

So yeah, sucky chapter, but hopefully tomorrow I'll get in a really good one :)

Comment

Vote

Tell your friends

Jump on a Pogo stick