Tight and Secure

A/N:

OMG I'M SO CLOSE TO 1,000 READS OMG I CAN'T EVEN.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Julianna's POV:

       I'm laying on the couch, just staring up at the ceiling. I just can NOT sleep. It's about 11:00 pm, and usually I can fall asleep right away. I grab my phone and go on YouTube. Connor Franta is the shit. If it weren't for Jack, it would be Connor who I would love. After we picked up our Chinese food, Cam hooked up my phone to Jack's TV and we watched all of Jack and Cam's Vines. My favorite, by far, is Jack G pretending to be a little kid who wants to buy a Mature rated video game but his mom won't let him.

"But MOOM, it's just a couple guns! And some knives!" Jack whined in a little kid voice. Makes me laugh every time.

 My favorite Vine though, is Taylor Caniff and Nash. Nash says

"Hey Taylor, what rhymes with banana?"

And Taylor, looking totally serious, said

 "Hannah bobannah footsie-cafo-danna buh-tanna"

And then I laugh my ass off.

I throw my blanket off, lock my phone, and stand up off of my couch. I pad through the kitchen in my bare feet, and I climb up the stairs. When I reach the top, I take a right, and place my hand on the doorknob of Jack's room. I take a deep breath, and open the door. I tip toe over to Jack's bed, and look down at him. He looks so peaceful, a small smile on his face. Surely he's having a good dream..... possibly even about me?

I lean over, and am about to whisper in Jack's ear, when his arm reaches out, wraps around my waist, and flips me over onto the bed. I let out a little whisper-scream.

"How did you know I was in here?!" I whisper, giggling, Again. Oh, the things this boy does to me....

"I wasn't asleep. I heard you come in." he whispers back. Oh lord, that smirk! He already knows all the things that make me go crazy.

"Oh. Well, I can't sleep, and I want to join you up here." I said with a small smile. I feel the heat rise up in my cheeks, but I'm proud. I finally took charge.

"Well, there's plenty of room." he says, patting the bed beside him. I smile, run around to the other side of the bed, and hop in. I pull the covers up to my chin, and turn my back to Jack, (A/N: hey, that rhymed ) just as he opens up his arms, welcoming me to cuddle. Of course, I'm itching to snuggle up with Jack and fall asleep against his toned chest, but I'm determined to tease him. I pretend I fell asleep already, and I felt Jack's arms drop onto the bed. He he.

Then, fast as lightning, I flip over, and snuggle close to Jack, resting my head on his chest. He chuckles and shakes his head, then wraps his arms around me, tight and secure, as if he'd never let me go.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry you beautiful people, I have to go shower. Later, I'll post the secong half :)

_______________________________________________________________________________