Vacation (J-Hope)

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I woke up from my peaceful sleep because of the morning birds chirping now and then. I decided not to get out of my bed but someone disagree with my decision. That someone was my mother . She was banging on the door and didn't stop until i open it. "Morning, my dear. I hope you didn't forget your vacation with your friend,Hanna. " she said and smiled. "Shoot! How could  forget it? If Hanna knows about it, she will definitely kill me. "I thought myself. "Thanks for reminding me mom.I totally forgot it. I have to go get ready. Bye!!" I said and shut the door. I quickly went into my bathroom and did my morning routines. Then i remembered that i haven't packed for the vacation and i really really wanna kill myself. I packed only a few because we're going there for only two days but i'm sure fashion easta Hanna will pack her whole closet. When i was ready, I went downstairs and saw my little devil talking with mom. Then we both bid goodbyes to my mom and started the journey.

Hanna POV

I am so excited that it was the third time we both went to the vacation but this time is different. This time we are going to the MYSTERY PLACE! Just kidding, we are going to the countryside which is connected to the very deep forest. I told Y/N to go there by couch but she denied. So, we decided to drive ourselves turn by turn. This is her turn so i am just sitting by her and scrolling through my instagram because i am bored. I turned on the radio and Big Bangs's song " Bang Bang Bang" was playing. I turned to look at Y/N and saw Y/N staring at me with a smirk. " 1! 2! 3!" she made a timing and we both yelled " Bang Bang Bang!!!" "That was so fun, isn't it?" I asked her. "Yeah,it's really fun. That's why i always went to go vacation with you" she replied while focusing on the road.

TIME SKIP! (( Cause author-nim is so lazy^^ ))

Y/N POV

We arrived to our destination and we started looking for the place which is owned by a friend of my mom. After searching for about ten minutes, we found a very antic cabin house which kinda looks a little spooky. First, we knocked on the door but no one answered so we decided to go in with a key which my mom gave us for some emergency reasons. It was already evening but the owner of this house hasn't came back yet. Then i heard a very loud scream which made me scared cause this house is too spooky for me to stay in. Then a door opened with a loud bang and Hanna appeared. Well, i'm pretty sure that i really hate her now. "HEY, Y/N!! Let's go explore the forest! Oh,did i scare you? Sorry not sorry." she laughed evilly. I said nothing cause i don't feel like talking to her. I changed my clothes and went downstairs and saw her waiting me at the door. " I'm sorry about that. I did it because i thought this house is too spooky for you. And I THOUGHT RIGHT!" she apologized but still teasing me. Then she dragged me to the forest even though i try to escape, she's so strong so i decided to follow her anyway.

Still Y/N POV

While we were walking, i was using my phone to read some descriptions about this area.  And one random topic makes me shiver. It says that there was an unknown murderer and he kills whoever he sees. I showed it to Hanna cause I wanna see how she will react. I'm pretty sure she'll scream and beg me to return back the cabin house. And i was right! This time, i followed her decision and began to return. Ten minutes later, i finally realized that we have already passed this place and i was frightened. WE ARE LOST! Then i heard a wolf howling and look at Hanna to ask if she heard it too and saw her standing in her place without moving with a very shock face. At that moment, i saw a boy in our age coming to our side with a knife in his hand. I screamed immediately as i thought he was that unknown murderer guy in the news earlier.He then raised his knife and threw at me. I thought i was dead until i heard a wolf howled in pain. That's it! He saved our life! " Thank you so much for saving our lives. I'm Y/N and she is Hanna. If you don't mind, can u show us the way to get out of this forest?" i asked politely. "Gosh, he was so cute" Hanna whispered me and i can't blame her cause he really is so cute. "I'm Hoseok but you can call me Hobi. If you don't mind, can you stop staring at me?" he laughed. "Sorry.."i murmared.

TIME SKIP ;)

Hoseok POV

When arrived at the girls' destination, it turned out to be my house. "So, they are the guests that my mom told me"  i thought myself. We bid goodnights to each other and went to sleep." I'm so excited to spend time with Y/N tomorrow." i thought.                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                            It's already morning so i decided to woke up and went to make some breakfast for the girls. Especially, Y/N XD. "Woah! Nice smells. What are you cooking, Hobi?" she asked cheerfully. I blushed  cause my nickname came out very cutely from her mouth. "It's simple. I'm just making the french toast. I thought you might like it" i quickly replied with a smile.And i saw her blushing madly. If my eyes weren't wrong, i saw her BLUSH! "I really like french toast! It's my favorite food!" she shouted. She looks like a child and she is so cute. I can't take my eyes off her face but i did because i don't want her to think that i'm a freak.

Y/N POV

I was eating the breakfast which Hobi made and it was really delicious. He looks so handsome in his sweater and i think i've fallen for him. i threw away my mind and decided to go sightseeing with him to refresh my mind. He took me to the lake where the water is so clear and the air is so fresh. The walk along the river is quiet but not awkward. We both are enjoying the view. But then, Hobi decided to talk. "When will you go back?" he said with curiosity in his tone." Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?" i replied. " I know we have only met yesterday but i thought about it really well. Will you be my girlfriend? It's okay if you want to think about it. You don't need to pressure yourself. But remember that I love yo-" i cut him with a kiss on his lips. "Look, Hobi. I love you,too. No need to worry about it. If you wish, you can come with me to Seoul!" i smiled at him warmly. He kissed me once and said " Of course i would love to." then we both went back to our place happily.

A/N

Here comes another chapter!! There's also a thriller in this part. I'll add a lot of fluff next chapter. Bye Bye!! 0;)))