Nightmares (Jin)

A/N

Hey guys!!! This is Irene! This is my first time writing imagines so i hope it's good. Feel free to request guys!!!!

 Feel free to request guys!!!!

JIN POV

I woke up annoyingly as my alarm is ringing so loud. Then a thought came into my mind and i felt so happy and excited. The thought was today is our anniversary with my beloved Y/N! I quickly get out of my bed and do my morning routines. I went to see if Y/N is awake and saw her sleeping peacefully. Evil me, i wanted to destroy her peaceful sleep so i started shaking her violently. And shouted that our house is on fire and we need to run. I started making fire engine sounds so that could make sense or whatever. Y/N shoot her eyes open and started shouting and run stupidly. I couldn't help myself but to laugh at her. Then i feel myself that something bad is coming and i was right. The angry Y/N started throwing pillows and boosters violently at me. "How dare you Kim Seokjin!!" shouted Y/N sleepily as sleeping is her favorite thing to do. "Babe,i'm sorry. I just wanted to tease you because you were sleeping peacefully and i was bored." "Ugh i still hate you Kim Seokjin!" she said lazily and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later,Y/N came into the kitchen sniffing her nose cutely and a wide smile spread across her face. "Oppa,you cooked my favorite food,didn't you?"she asked cutely. "Of course i cooked my baby's favorite food. and Y/N,do you perhaps know what day is today?" "Of course oppa. Today is Friday!" "I mean whcih date" "Oh i see...it's 13th!,am i right?" "Ugh i can't believe you, Y/N. Today is our ANNIVERSARY!!!" "Geez oppa,calm down. Of course i remember our anniversary. I'm just playing with you so i'll see how you react. Enough playing Y/N-ah. I have to go to work but i'll try to come back very early than usual,OK? "Ok oppa but promise?" "Promise.."

Y/N POV

It's been about like three hours since oppa went to work. even if he promise to come back home early,i'm sure he'll be late as usual. I threw away the thoughts and went into the kitchen to grab some food as i haven't eaten lunch yet. Sadly, there's no food in the kitchen so i decided to order my favorite food pizza as i was too lazy to cook. i sat on the sofa with pizza in my other hand and watch TV but the programs they are showing was so boring that i could die from boredom. as usual,i just scrolled through my Instagram which is also boring but much better than watching TV.

JIN POV

I have been working on my new project for hours but it doesn't seem to be finish. I can't believe why my boss made me do this. While i was whining myself, a door swung open which brought me back to reality. I was scared because i thought it was my angry boss but luckily,it was just my bestfriend, Namjoon. "Hyung, you didn't forget that today is your anniversary;did you?"he said. "Of course i didn't forget our special day.I'll go home when i've finished this work and it's still early,Joon-ah."i replied. "What the hell hyung! It's 10 o'clock at night and you think it's still early!?I bet Y/N is angry now. Go get a nice present and apologize her or you'll have to sleep on the couch.QUICK!!" he stated."Thank you so much Joon-ah" i shouted back and started running to the car. I drove so fast that it only took me 15 minutes to arrive home which usually took 30 minutes. I waste no time and ran into my house and it was pitch black. At first, i thought Y/N was fooling around but i saw no hint of Y/N. Then i went into our bedroom which was upstairs and the lights were off. I climbed onto the bed and saw Y/N sleeping soundly. I whispered " Happy Anniversary" in her ears and lay beside her. I backhugged her and her body was so cold so i pulled the blanket over her to warm up. Today was a very long day so i just went to sleep without doing anything. Suddenly,my phone beeped and disturbed my sleep. I read the message sleepily and it says" Oppa i'm sorry that i wasn't at home. My friend got injured and i was at the hospital. Don't worry,oppa. I'll come back as soon as possible.Happy anniversary oppa". Ding! Fears covered up my sleepiness and i started shaking." Y/N is at the hospital so who the hell is beside me?" i thought myself. "Y/N don't play with me. I know you are angry but babe i'm sorry.Please end the game"i begged hoping that it was just a game.But nope, it's not.At last i pulled the body beside me and saw a very disgusting dead body. I screamed and got out of bed.Then a strong smell hit my nose and i remembered that i could smell that kind of smell at the cemetery.I'm totally sick of this and i want to forget all.Then a dead body started moving towards me. it's strong hand gripped my neck and choked me.I tried to get out from his grip bt he's way too strong. I can hardly breath and i feel like i'm gonna die.I screamed and screamed until i feel someone shaking my body.i opened my eyes and saw Namjoon and Y/N looking at me worriedly.i told them i was ok and Namjoon left. "Why are you here,Y/N"i asked while catching my breath."Namjoon phoned that you refused to eat lunch so i came to give it to you.While i was talking with him outside the office,i heard you screaming so we both came and saw you on the floor." she explained." I think i watch too much horror" i said still scared." Well Happy Anniversary,oppa!"Y/N shouted joyfully. "Happy Anniversary,too, baby"i said back and we both eat lunch together. Silly right?

A/N

Whoo...The first chapter went well,i think^^ Don't forget to vote guys^^