Silly but good day (V)

Y/N POV

Today is the first day of my new school and i'm so nervous. I quickly did my morning routines and changed into my uniform. The skirt is a bit short for me but i don't really mind it because i am so worried thinking about my first class, my classmates, the teachers, P.E and the bullies. At my previous school, i was bullied because i'm a nerd. Yeah, you heard it. I'm a NERD. I always get the highest grades, the highest marks and i'm teachers' pet. Like other nerds, i hate P.E. I really hate doing sports. I'm also shy so others always made fun of me and i hate it. While i was thinking about myself, i realized that i have arrived to my new school. It was very big and it made me more anxious. I was wandering the school campus until a girl who looks around my age greeted me. "Hi! You are the new student,aren't you?" she said smiling. "Yeah..How did you know tho?"i asked without thinking much. "Do i really look that lost?" i thought myself. "Well, no one never wanders the school,ya know? Even nerds like me.By the way  I'm Clare."She replied shyly. "Umm..I'm Y/N and nice to meet you,Clare. Good news for you that i'm a nerd too"i said cheerfully. " Why don't we go get the timetable for you at the office?" she suggested. Then we both went to the office and took my timetable. "Y/N, let me see your timetable. I wonder how many classes i have with you."she said so i gave her mine and she shouted "God! I have all classes with you except Science,the class before lunch." I was so happy to hear that because i don't want to be alone in my first day of school. "By the way, i have to warn you about the crazy boy named 'Namjoon'. He is a bipolar. One day, he will show up with the most friendliest nerd personality and the next day, he will show up with the most dangerous badboy personality. Believe me, don't go near him." she warned me and we both went to the Math class.

TIME SKIP! (( Cause why not ;) ))

Still Y/N POV

I looked at my timetable and it's time for the Science class which I have to go alone. I feel a little bit lonely but anxious covered up my loneliness. I was thinking about the class and a tap on my shoulder made me flitched. " Sorry, i didn't mean to scare you. I just wanna say HI to my classmate who has every class with me." he said playfully. "Oh,m-y bad. I'm Y/N and y-ou?"i stuttered which made him smirk. "Ugh, i hate myself. Now, he'll think i'm a freak nerd.GREAT!" i thought myself. Suddenly, a thought came into my mind. "Couldn't he that crazy guy, Namjoon!?" I freaked out. "Umm.. i have to go now cause i have somewheretogo." i membled the last part cause i don't know where to go. Then i knew that i was running to...nowhere. I heard footsteps following behind me so i started running faster as it depends on my life. I saw an empty room so i quickly went inside it and hid under teacher's table. I was panting furiously and my breathe stopped when i saw the door flew open. A tall figure appeared and went near the table. I'm really scared cause what if he kills me. Or what is he kidnapped me and torture me like other psychopaths do. I was panicking with my thoughts and a hand pulled me out of the table. I screamed so loud and he covered my mouth with his hand. I bit his hand so hard and continue screaming for help. "Yah pabo! . I'm not gonna kill you or something  and like i said i'm your classmate. So, please shut up or the teachers will think that i'm killing you." he shouted at me. " You are not that Namjoon guy?" i asked quietly as i'm still scared. "No, pabo. I'm Taehyung. You look kinda lost so i thought i would help you find your class and you thought that i'm gonna kill you. Poor me" he said while fake crying. "Well, i'm new here and my friend warned me about Namjoon so..Sorry about that. And will me take me there?" I said and smiled at him. He showed me his box smile and he looks so cute.

Time skip to lunch ^^

I went to the school cafeteria to find Clare and eat lunch together but unluckily, i didn't find her. So, i just sit at the back and eat alone quietly. Suddenly, a girl came to my table and poured the orange juice over my head. She didn't stop with it. She slapped me and said "Don't mess up with my V oppa. A loser like you don't deserve him. If i see you with him again, i won't hesitate to kill you." Then she raised her hand to slap me again and this time a large hand stopped her. I slowly look up to see who and saw Taehyung. "Is V oppa Taehyung?" i thought myself. A deep voice which belongs to Taehyung brought me back to reality. "You are such a bitch, Hanna. Don't you know that we're over? Let me make it clear. Stop hurting Y/N cause she is my GIRLFRIEND. And if i see you hurting her, I won't hesitate to kill you like you told to Y/N. Come on Y/N, let's get out out of here" he said. He then pulled my hand and took me to the rooftop. "Y/N.." he called out my name softly. " Wait! What were you saying? I"m your girlfriend? Who told you that? And who is v oppa? Why is that girl slapping me?" i asked a lot of questions non-stop. " About that, V oppa is my nickname and that girl is my ex-girlfriend. And about that girlfriend thing, I'll make it leagle." " Would you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" He said and kissed me on my lips. Without realizing myself, i kissed him back. After a moment, we broke the kiss to get some air. " So does it mean yes?" he stated. I blushed and nodded slowly. "I LOVE YOU , Y/N !"he shouted. "I love you too Taehyung or .. V oppa?" i giggled and he just laughed gently.

A/N

I'm back guys!! Sorry for the late update. I'll try to update another chapters as quickly as possible^^ And don't forget to read my other story " Angel or Devil" !! Love you guys!!