Cheer up (Namjoon)

Namjoon POV

Namjoon POV

Today the practice ends earlier than usual so I went back to my apartment which i share with my lovely girlfriend, Y/N. On the way home, i bought some flowers because i wanted to her to feel happy. She is normally an introvert and she had a bad past so i want her to enjoy the every single day of her life. I walk quickly and went into the apartment. It is pitch black which means Y/N isn't home yet. So i quickly went into the kitchen and prepare the food i bought earlier. I also took the wine bottle from the cupboard and place it on the table. When i finish preparing, i go to our bedroom and change into casual clothes and wait for her. Not much later, i heard a door open and Y/N came in. Surprisingly, she closed the door furiously and stomped to our bedroom. She looks so wet by the rain outside. I followed her but the door is locked. So, i knocked on the door for a few times but she didn't let me in. My mind went blank. "What if something bad happened to her? What if she try to commit suicide because of her depression?" questions filled my mind. She's not the person who will commit suicide but i can't tell anything in this situation. I quickly went to grab the spare key of our bedroom and unlocked it. To my surprise, i saw Y/N standing in front of the mirror with her still wet clothes. She didn't even move a bit. "I'm really bad, don't i? People feels uncomfortable because of my existence." she started to speak. " Look, Y/N, what happened? For your question, NO. You are not bad and i feel so lucky because you exist." i replied and hugged her. She started to cry as soon as i hug her. She's shaking because of her wet clothes. So, i broke the hug and made her sit on the bed. She's crying her eyes out and it makes me so sad. I quickly took her clothes and she wore it. I hug her and we stay for a while like that. " I'm hungry.."she whispered. I took her to the kitchen and show her the things i prepared. She thanked me and we both ate dinner. Then we both went to sleep hugging each other. Y/N is asleep but i'm still awake watching her sleep. She is smiling without her knowledge. I feel released and went to sleep with the angel beside me.

A/N

These days, i'm free so more chapters coming soon ;) !! And how's this chapter? I know it's a little bit short ^^ I'll be writing more short chapters in the future^^

THANKS A LOT FOR THE COVER!! @wanderingjimin ^^                                                                                        I REALLY LOVE IT !!!!