Chapter 1 (Picture of Chelsea)

Chelsea's POV

I woke up in Paul's arms as I kissed his lips and I saw him smiling. "Morning Paul". I said as he got on top of me. "Morning baby". Paul said as I started kissing him and then the door opened to see Markie. "Your not having sex with my little sister?" I heard his protection voice and Paul got off me as he smiles. "We could've been having sex, but you see can aren't". Markie narrowed his eyes and walked out as he shuts the door. My phone buzzed as I pulled it to see Emily messaged me. "Hey, I'll be out of town for two weeks and I want you to be careful". I kissed him and I nodded. "Careful is my middle name". We both laughed as he kisses my neck to my lips. "It's Viola baby". He sat up as I sat on his lap and he puts the phone down. I rubbed his arms as I traced the tattoos on his arms. He would put makeup on his arms to not to show his parents and I gave him the makeup as he gives me the money. "Are you ever gonna show your tattoos?" I asked as he smiles. "I have a reputation to live up to still baby". I nodded as I leaned closer and my phone rang, when I'm about to kiss him. I looked at the phone, back at Paul as I rolled my eye and I wrapped my hands around his neck and I started to kiss him until his phone rang as he ignores it too. I pulled back as I looked at the window to see rocks been thrown and I walked to the window to see Brad, Levi, Justin, Ryan, Henry and Daniel with his twin Dean. "Hey Chelsea!" Levi shouted as I waved to him. "Is Paul with you?" As I looked to see Paul hand his arm over my shoulders as I kissed his cheek. "What's up boys?" He asked as Henry said we can't say here. Paul pulled me asides the window as I pulled him to me. "You'll call me when you are there right?" He moved my hair back as I rest my forehead with his and he kissed me. "I will, be safe baby". I nodded as he put his shirt on and I hugged him tight as he kissed my cheek. He walked to the window as he looked at me as he jumped out and I watched him walking away with the boys. I shut the window as I grabbed my phone and I checked Emily's message.

Emily: Hey girl, I heard three new boys coming to our school

I walked to my bathroom as I pulled out my clothes and on the side of my walk in closet.

~*~

I was at the library doing some reading as three jocks came to my table and one of them grabbed the book from my hands. "Hey Fattie Chelsea". I looked down as the other jock with blonde tips on his hair grabbed my face and holding it up. "When I'm talking you". He snapped as I tried to push his hand away and his grip got harder as the watch the other one with piercings on his nose and eyebrow ripped the book in half. I bite his hand as he let go and I saw three guys pushed them away. Allyson and Emily ran over to me as we hugged and I felt the bruise forming. They pulled back as the jocks ran off and the guys looked at me. "Is she okay?" The guys with brown hair and green eyes asked Emily as Allyson notice the guy with black hair and brown eyes was staring at her as I think he was cause of the outfit she was wearing.

 "Is she okay?" The guys with brown hair and green eyes asked Emily as Allyson notice the guy with black hair and brown eyes was staring at her as I think he was cause of the outfit she was wearing

You could see she's wearing a bra on and she walked to him as they walked away from us. "I'm okay, thanks bye the way". I said the last guy with brunette hair and blue eyes smiles. "I hate it, when guys are a total jerk... I'm Rorey". I nodded as I looked at the others guy. "Jackson as he is Tyrone". He pointed at him as he was kissing my girl. "That's Allyson, here is Emily and I'm Chelsea". I said as I felt a hit on my head. I grabbed the soccer ball as I stood up to see the soccer jocks and including my twin. I kicked the ball at Zac as he fell back. "Oops, sorry bro. Your dead when we get home". I narrowed my eyes at him. "My lovely twin, you'll never win". Zac said as he and the boys walked away. I put the book away as I pulled the girls to me. "We gotta go". Emily said as Allyson told Tyrone to call her. I felt Rorey's eyes on me still as we walked out of the library to my car.

"I still can't believe your mum gave all her money to you and you got this awesome car"

"I still can't believe your mum gave all her money to you and you got this awesome car". Emily said as we got in the car and I started my car as the girls plugged their phone to charge. I put my phone on bluetooth as I played my music and I started driving when fake love played as my girls and I started singing. I turned right as I then turned left entering McDonald's drive through. "What can I get you?" I lowed the volume as the girls wanted mcflurry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry for a short chapter as I'm still thinking how I'm gonna write the line about from good to bad and then good again. Be patient with theses next few chapters for any story coming up. I've got school tomorrow and I'll try to publish new chapters for you guys.

-My Pretty Kittens