Chapter 3 (Picture of Allyson)

Chelsea's POV

I was waiting for Paul to come over and I need to tell him about this guy. I can't be myself knowing their are people watching me. I can't live like this. Then I heard the door rang and I ran downstairs to the door as I opened it to see slut Perrie. She pushed herself in as she walked to Markie, I can't believe he's dating a sophomore kid and he's in senior. "Hey Markie baby". I looked at the door, so I don't see them kiss and I looked to see Rorey. "Hey Rorey". I smiled as he rubbed his neck and smiled back. "Hi Chelsea, do you mind if I can come in to chat?" Rorey asked and I let him in. "Yeah, so what's up?" I asked as I closed the door and we walked into the living room. "Why are they in-she is with another boy, Paul wouldn't like that". I rolled my eyes at Perrie and she walked away. "Sorry about her". I felt ashamed of my older brother's girlfriend. I live with boys and I have to deal with their boys shit and everything else. "I just reunited with Paul and I don't want him to think that I'm making moves on his girlfriend". I totally understand where he's coming from as I was in that situation back in sixth grade. "Of course, he'll understand and if he doesn't I'll make him understand". I said as we laughed and I then turned to see Paul and Zac. "Hey baby," I walked to Paul and I kissed him, but he didn't kiss me back. "Hey twin idiot". I said as he smiled and walked away. "I'll see you guys at school then". Rorey walked out and I pulled Paul to the couch as he pulled my hair. "What the hell was that?" I shut my mouth and he pulled harder. "I was just chatting with Rorey. Nothing happened". I said as he let go of my hair. "What about?" I took a breath and I looked at him. "He just wanted to tell me. He doesn't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm just tutoring him for maths and that's it". I said as he pulled me in his arms. "Just be safe... I'll be gone for a month". I looked at him and I kissed his cheek. "Why a month?" He just holds me tight. "It's gonna be okay". He lets go of me as we walked to the door and he kissed my forehead. "I'll see you later". He said as I smiled and I fold my arms. "Yeah, bye". I closed the door as my phone rang and it was Allyson.

"Hey, what's up?"

"My focks are going out of town for the week and I'm thinking we should have a sleepover as I met Rosie who is friends with Rorey"

"Cool, is she coming as well as Emily?"

"Yeah, she's coming and we are also going to see Why Don't We"

"Tell me your joking right now!"

"I ain't joking girl!"

"I can't wait girly!"

"Emily is picking you up and I'll see you soon"

Then she ends the call.

~*~

I walked downstairs to see dad watching tv. I put my bags down and I walked to him as I kissed his cheek. "See you daddy". I said as he kissed my head. "Be safe sweetheart". Dad said as I smiled. "Safe is my middle name". I grabbed my bag as I walked out the door and I see Emily. I put my bag in and I got in. "Hey girl". I said as she smiles and flipped her hair. "Hey!" Emily said as she played her music and My Baby remix from Zendaya came on as we starting singing along.

[Bobby Brackins:]
Made another hit for the radio station

[Hook - Zendaya:]
We should listen to each other's hearts
Fall in love and never part
We can make it happen
If you 'bout that action
Now here we go again, here we go again
You know you wanna be my baby
Here we go again, here we go again
You know you wanna be my baby

[Ty Dolla $ign:]
Uh, I listen to your heart like the doctor
I love it when you call me big poppa
I'mma pick you up in the Benz
Your ex used to scoop you in a Honda
Now here we go, here we go
Tell him don't be mad she chose
She like diamonds, not roses
Uh, a lil man can't afford ya
Girl, you gorgeous, always stay 100
Uh, and you know you got a real one
You remind me of Aaliyah
Cause you one in a million