Chapter 6 (Picture Jackson)

Chelsea's POV

I looked out the window to see some lady looking like my mother. I walked away from the window and I felt my back to something. I turned around to see Paul and I jumped into his arms. "You scared me even more". I said as he threw me on the bed and he got on top of me. "Sorry Chels". Paul laughed as he holds me tight and I just smiled. "I thought you were not gonna be here for a while?" I asked as he rolled his eyes. "They want to see me in the afternoon instead. How about I'll take you on a date and we can ditch school today?" He asked as we walked to the closet and I grabbed some clothes. "Okay, lets be naughty today". He smiles and I saw Zac walked in as I walked to him. "Markie is high as fuck". I clapped my hands. "Good for him. Now get out". Zac threw his hands in the air and walked out. Then I was pulling to the closet and I faced Paul. "No makeup on today. I want your natural beauty today". He kissed my forehead and I wrapped my hands around his neck as he pulled me closer. "Any other request bubba?" I asked him and he pinned me to the wall. "Bubba huh?" I simply nodded and I felt his lips traveled down my neck. "I like that one so far... Next time call me daddy". I giggled as he looked into my eyes and I placed a kiss on his nose. "Okay, now please leave so I can change". I said as he shakes his head and walked out of my closet as I stripped out of my clothes. "Damn". I fold my hands and I looked at him. "Paul!" He put his hands in the air and he walked away. I slide my black shorts on, as I grabbed my simple grey dress and I put it on. I also grabbed blue and white plaid shirt and I tied it around my waist. I walked out as I saw Paul fixing his hair in my bathroom and I walked to my tall boy as I grabbed my ankle socks and I slide it on. "Baby, let me put the shoes on". He grabbed my white converses and he puts them on as well as he ties them tight. He stood up as I hold his hand and he span me around.

"I like you even more before what you wearing anyway"

"I like you even more before what you wearing anyway". I slapped him playfully and he smiles. "I'm not done yet". I said as we walked to the bathroom and I brushed out my hair. "What do you think if I cut my hair short?" I asked as he sat in the basin. "I like your hair long or short". I smiled as I tied it up and real tight. "I'm done and I'm leaving my phone back". I said as we walked back into my bedroom and he stopped us at the door. "Up to you... But if my phone rings I gotta answer it okay". I nodded and he kissed me. He linked my hand with his as we walked downstairs and we saw my dad at the door. "Dad, are you okay?" I asked as he nodded and he walked into the kitchen. We walked out the door as Paul's group was sitting on their motorcycles. "We have a problem". The guy with curly red hair said. "Can it wait?" Paul asked as Rorey appears. "No it can't Paul". He said as Paul looked at me. "Go do more secret business missions... You don't have to be with me today". I said as I walked to my front door and I was pulled back. "I'm sorry baby". I rolled my eyes. "Yea, I'm sorry too... Just go Paul, your business is more important than I will ever be to you". He holds me by my waist. "Don't say that". I pushed his hands off me and I fold my hands. "I don't want to talk about it, it will only make me more upset". I said as I walked past him and everyone else and I continued to walk.

~*~

I looked up to see Rorey was standing there and I fold my hands. "I don't have time for you". I said as I looked back at my book. "I'm not here for Paul messager. I'm here as a friend". I rolled my eyes and I saw Zac watching us. "Oh sure". I said and he shuts my book. "I'm serious Chelsea. I'm not here to talk business to you". I looked at him and he smiles. God, his smile is gorgeous and his eyes too. Chelsea stop this right now! Your dating Paul the hottest bad boy! "Why can't you just prove that some other time". I said as I stood up, taking my things and I walked out of the cafeteria and into the music room. I turned on the keyboard and I started playing some notes.

Rorey's POV

"Look, she didn't want to listen to me"

"Well, why not?"

"I tried to say things that would be it"

"Keep trying... We need her on our side Rorey"

"Harley, I know that... What else should I try?"

"Just be yourself and maybe she might fall for you"

"I don't think that's gonna happen"

He end the line and I saw Paul walking in. "Hey, I got a mission for you". I nodded and he gave me and a piece of paper. "Don't look at her". I move my gaze off that girl. "That's Tori, she's the slut of the school. My crew don't mix with her and her sluts". I nodded and he walked away.

~*~

I watched Jackson and Tyrone walking in with the girls. I couldn't help, that my feelings for Chelsea was rushing back. I can't fall for her, even if she's dating that perk. She sat next to me and the others sit around the table. "Why was our buddy sitting by himself?" Allyson asked as I smiled and I then narrowed my eyes at her. "Call me buddy one more time". I warned her and Tyrone pulled her closer. "B-u-d-d-y! Buddy". I rolled my eyes and I turned to face Chelsea. "Are you still mad?" She looked at me and smiles. "Nope". Good, I don't have to worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I'm back and I'm updating very a couple days with new chapters. I haven't forgotten about you guys.

-My Pretty Kittens