MIN YOONGI x YOU

Before Yoongi attend their fanmeeting tomorrow,he give a call to you.

" Hello jagiya,tomorrow is our fanmeeting. Can you come ? I want to introduce you to A.R.M.Ys ."

" Hello oppa,mianhae ....i can't go to your fanmeeting because i have work to do. Maybe, we can't meet for a whole day.JINJJA MIANHAEE...... When both of us are free ,we outing together and I will treat you with jjamyeon,^^"

" ahhh...ok. i will remember your promises to treat me,make sure you treat me or I will punish you..hehehe.OK ! BYE JAGIYA....

"BYE ,OPPA "

* At the fanmeeting*

When you arrive , you see yoongi is talking with the fans but you wear a mask to hide yourself.So, you are pretend to take his picture  and call him " SUGA OPPA,KYEOPTA SELCA JUSEYO "he poses that for you and you take his picture even you want to laugh hardly but you manage to control your laugh.

So, you are pretend to take his picture  and call him " SUGA OPPA,KYEOPTA SELCA JUSEYO "he poses that for you and you take his picture even you want to laugh hardly but you manage to control your laugh

Besides that,you are waiting your turn to meet them. When your turn comes,firstly,you go to the rapmon and you ask him to read what you write on the paper with quietly, You write " this is ( y/n) ,i want to surprise suga..hehhehe be quiet !!! "After meet all the members and show the paper at them,they also acting with you and make you as fangirl too.Finally,your turn to meet yoongi is happen ,you give the photobook and on the paper has a question . You write that question like this" Oppa,do you love your girlfriend so much or not ?" HE says "of course ..i love her so much but she don't come bcuz work,i hope she come. WAIT !!! how do you know i have girlfriend ? "

So,you open your mask and make a v sign to him....and you shout to her " surprise oppa" HE too shock and hug you tightly. he says you so naughty and pat your head..Plus,you bring jjamyeon to him and the members.At that fanmeeting, His mood actually hyper bcuz you come to see him and you sit beside him to help him to collect fan's gift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~tHe EnD~~~~~~~~~