Cycle in the park - Kim namjoon ( special for author's birthday )

In the morning of 8th March ( author's birthday ), She got a message from his boyfriend ,Kim Namjoon . She expect that her boyfie will wish at her but he just asking about her health and her work. Then , he keep talking about his work,his concert and his song. So, she assumed that her boyfie not concern about her important date.

On that day, nothing's special on her birthday.She just got birthday's wishes from her friends and family. She just stay at home and she try to call her boyfie but her boyfie didn't pick her call.She throw her phone away from her and watch Pororo to get rid the boring.

In a few minutes... Her boyfie make a call. 

When she picked up the call, she very happy to see her boyfie's face

When she picked up the call, she very happy to see her boyfie's face .

Namjoon : Jagiya ~~~ * loud voice *

She : Oppa ~~~ * annoying voice *

Namjoon : jagiya, are you free today ? Let's go for a cycle .

She : Ermm... I'm always free for you...hehehe but where we want to go cycle ?

Namjoon : * pout his mouth * how about Han river ? Deal !!!

She : ok... Deal !!!!

Namjoon : alright,baby !!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

* At the Han River

OPPA ~~~~~ She yell. Her boyfie shocked at her yell until Namjoon fall over from his bicycle. " Jagiya , don 't shout like that, you make me feel shy . See, people look at us right now." He said like angrily. She totally wanna cried but her boyfie hold her cheeks and make it as pout and said " sorry ". Right away, she smiled to him. 

" Let's go !!! who want to go first or you want to race ?? " Namjoon lift his eyebrows when he asked her. " I think I want to race ~~~ hahaah * evil laugh * " She go first without waiting her boyfie. Namjoon call her " Hey, it's not fair . wait for me !!!! ".

* After a few round *

 They cycled until the twilight.Both of them watched the sunset until she lean her head on her boyfie's shoulder. Suddenly, Namjoon stroked her hair and kiss her forehead. She seem happy with namjoon 's touch.  

He try to grab her face to make his girlfie look at him. " jAGIYA ~~ * eye smile* Happy birthday to my cutie bunny girlfriend. I hope you always happy with me . I want you to be healthy and more success in  your life.I love you ,baby girl....muah !!!! "

 While they were talking to each other, someone came and gave the flower  to her. The card was write from Namjoon. She looked at him and gave a peck kiss at his cheeks. However, it was the best gift ever. " I love you, my man !!! " her said.

 " I love you, my man !!! " her said