Kim Seok Jin X You

kim seok jin is your caring boyfriend and he can't live without you.He also can cooking for you,he's like a material boyfriend. so,he likes to cook and give for you to taste . You as his girlfriend ,always judge his cooking if his dish very bad or not,usually..you will says delicious and makes a thumb up for him .He responds by doing his flying kiss to you.

Sometimes,you will go over his house to taste his cooking....ahahaha ( actually lazy to eat outside).Before you go,you must text him first because he afraid he was not at home. So,the text will be like this :

'Hello oppa,are you at home?^^ may i come to your house? I want to taste your cooking !!!'

" Hello jagiya,yes..i'm at home.I know you lazy to cook and eating at outside. So ,you do an excuse that you wanted to taste my cooking....hahaha" 

*At Jin's house  

When you arrive,he was start his cooking and you know where to find him ,of course in kitchen.

" OPPA !!!! I'M ARRIVED ALREADY "

He totally turn his head  and pose v sign to you.

He smile and says' jagiya !!!! " loudly. " What are you doing with camera ? are you recording me,huh?"

"hehehe....yepp,i'm recorded you because you so handsome." after waiting for a long time at the dining room. You go and check him if he is still cooking. YOU says again," oppa,why you take so long,i'm hungry!!!!" I NEED FOOD !!!

"it's already but you should help me ,jagiya"

"aigoo.....mianhae oppa.hahaha"

*At dining room or at the table

"yum...yum..yum....looks delicious" both of  you say together.Then,he take for you some meat gril and kimchi for you.He also feed you although you reject him do not feed you.whenhe want to feed you, he always do this sound for you like aah~~~( he thinks you still a baby for him)but it's really sweet doing that for you.

While,you are eating, he quickly get up from the chair and go to find something.When he come back, he kneel down and propose you to be his wife.That time,  you are really emotional plus you surprise what he did to you.To makes you feels calm is giving food which is an ice cream ,flavour ( put yourself) he give that to you and he says "You are my important live and yeah,the food too" . You punch him on his chest and says ' you so mean"Finally,you and your boyfriend get engaged.

 You punch him on his chest and says ' you so mean"Finally,you and your boyfriend get engaged