A game - Park Chanyeol

You,have a boyish style and like to plays video game with your partner which is ,Park Chanyeol.He also crazy about video game too and he is a proffesional player.When you plays with him,he always win but sometimes,he will be a loser too,right?

If both of you boring with the video games that you and him have it at home,you went to the PC with him and play it there. Plus,he will treat you by buying some snacks and ramyeon.Both of you will stay at there until night for the video games.

In one peace night !!!!! you got a call from chanyeol and he ask you to come his house because he bought a new games to you,so he invited you that night .To be honest,you don't know what to do.Then,you went to his house and it was not far away from your house.Yes....your parents didn't care if you went to chanyeol's house bcuz they already knows chanyeol.HEHEHE...you freely go and sleep at his house that night...LOL

"TING TONG !!! TING TONG !!!! TING TONG !!!!" you arrived at his house and you asked him ,"why your house looks quiet?where's are your parents go?"He answereed the questions while walking into his video game's room" my parents went to the ceremony and I think they don't come back tonight,so,can you stay with me for this night..hehehe"You just nodded.When you entered the room,what you see is all the new videos game.You can't wait to play it and that time chanyeol who just returned from the kitchen to get some snacks ,just smiled when you happily look at all the videos game.

As soon you start the games,he was warning you because he said that he will win all the video games.You just doing the annoyed face when he says like that. After a few rounds,you feels give up because chanyeol always win and he keeps tease you that you can't play very well."I'm boring..let's play a new game !!!!!"you said."AHa !!! I know this game,what we need just a bottle.*get the bottle *This game like this,we just need to spin and ask the question if someone can't answer the question ,she/he have to punish."

"Before we start,I have think some punishments so, the punishments are peck kiss,passionate kiss and french kiss."he smirked. "ok...I'm not afraid "you said.The game start and chanyeol started the first.When he spin the bottle ,it stopped at you.So,he ask you a trap question but you can't answer . He pull your cheek and give a peck kiss as a beggining.One hour later,chanyeol feels boring so, he think to a new games.He search some challenges video and showed to you.He said " how about we do a kiss challenges"

Both of you,sitting on the sofa.So,it is easy to kiss each other .( i can imagine it...lol )

First challenge : give a peck kiss to your partner and touch the shoulder softly.                            Second challenge : put some chocolate on your lips and kiss.                                                                  Third challenge : explore your partner body until she/he become horny and moans.

So,you guys try the challenge ,the first challenge both of you didn't feel nothing but the second challenges,it's become extreme because you must put some choco on your lips.When you do that kiss,you can feels that chanyeol is smirked behind the kiss.Chanyeol asked you to sit on his lap and he put the choco at your tongue.He kissed you hardly and he also play with your tongue,but  you like it so much when he do it to you.At the moments,his breath become sexy and his d**k looks want to go out while you ,is looking for the breath and become wet.So,he lay you down on the sofa and start to kiss over your body from the face until your legs.It makes you become crazy and you are not a tomboy anymore.You can't stand because he sucks you like mad people.Because of that,you moans heavily and you call him daddy." Ah....ermmm..uhhhh...d-ddaddy !!! i want more ."you said. Chanyeol strip your clothes and give a kiss at your neck .He get up and unbuckeld his pants .Now,he is on your body and explore all your body ." (y/n),you have a nice body " while he grab both of your hands.He makes you want to cum but he didn't allow it. SO,you just moan ,scream and groan because of chanyeol's touch and kiss.Again , he spank you at the ass and ask you to call him daddy. *spank *"ahhhh.....uhmmm..daddy !!! stop it ,AHH..ahhh daddy I'M FEEL TIRED"you said in eyes close.

After that,he stopped that and laid down besides you and give a fench kiss for a last time." thank you for giving the best service to me and i don't know that you very sexy,next time.we do it again.ok!" he said." you just smiled and reply the kiss.The final movements,both of you sleeps together before chanyeol's parents back,to charge your energy...