Gupt Part 3

Part 3

Arjun then sees a drastic change that has taken place in Maya's house. He sees Ashwin interacting with the clients about the deal. While seeing his childhood pictures with Maya, he said, "You are crying in this picture."Maya: Yes, I was crying as you had hit me with the stone out of anger. I had splashed sea water on you and the mud had gone inside your eyes.Arjun: Is it? But now nothing happened to your face.Maya: It got healed and even there are no marks but the incident is unforgettable.Arjun: I was ignorant at that time.Maya: Are you wise now?Arjun: Now, I am mad. Your house has changed a lot. It seems you have made a lot of progress.Maya: Your dad had insulted my dad about the social status so we had taken an oath to establish ourselves and we have done that.Ashwin comes in. Maya: Dad, this is Arjun.Ashwin: I know.Arjun: Tomorrow is my birthday. We will be celebrating it in the evening. I request you to come for the party.Ashwin: Sure, we will come.Birthday party at Arjun's place.Karan: Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to have all of you here. For every father, it is a pleasure to celebrate their son's birthday. Arjun is not my real son but I have brought him up as my own. I am proud of him today that he has even exceeded my height. I have a gift for him. It is the gift which e has to carry it for the entire life. I announce Arjun's engagement with Prem's daughter who is beautiful, intelligent and Arjun's best friend. She is none other than Saanjh.Maya and Ashwin are shocked. Arjun gets dismayed. He holds Maya's hand in front of all and said, "Sorry, my taste is different. I only love Saanjh as a friend. Nothing more than that."Karan: What are you talking. You both were close to each other all the while. Don't create a scene here. Apologize to Prem and Saanjh.Arjun: I'm not creating a scene here. It is you who is doing that Mr. Karan. Did you even talk to me before accepting that proposal? Don't force your decision as my choice.Karan: If you don't accept Saanjh, you will not get a single pie from the share of my property. I am disowning you before all.Arjun clapped: After all, you have shown your colors as a step-father. What else can I expect from you?Karan tries to slap Arjun but he holds his hand.He then shows his knife to Karan. Vandana intervenes. She said, "If you are killing him, you should kill me first. Stop creating the scene and say yes to this relationship."Arjun: I have never expected this from you as a real mother.He takes Maya with him and walks out of the house.Prem comes to Karan and confronts him saying, "If your son is not interested in this proposal, why did you accept our proposal & humiliate us? I have never expected this from you. I have never thought that you would stoop so low only to expand your business. For me, nothing is more important than my daughter's happiness though yo have promoted me as a director of your company." Karan: Give e some time. I will set things right.Prem: Sorry, Arjun loves Maya. earlier you accept this fact, the better for you.Prem, Suman, & Saanjh leaves the party.Mathur HousePrem: I will resign Karan's company and start my own. even Ashwin has done the same. I wish I had done that earlier. He has humiliated me in front of all.Saanjh: Whatever happened is not Arjun's fault. It is my responsibility to set things right and I will do it in my way. Whether Arjun loves me or not, I love him with all my heart & soul. I will do anything to create the feelings for me in his heart.