Gupt Part 7

Part 7

Mathur House

Saanjh's doorbell rings. Saanjh opens the door. Inspector Neelkanth asks, "Is Arjun here?"
Saanjh: No he is not here.Neelkanth: I have the search warrant. Prem comes. He gets shocked.Neelkanth: Let me do my work.Prem: You are crossing your limits. You don't know who I am. I know the ministers from my end to get you suspended.Neelkanth: It does not make any difference to me as I get suspended 4 times in a year. If you don't co-operate, I can arrest you.
Prem allows him to search in his house. Suddenly Neelkanth finds the sand & said, "Arjun is definitely here. He has escaped from the sea. Here is the sand."
Prem: If you have completed your search, you may go.Neelkanth: I have one more place to check which is your restroom.Saanjh: You won't find anything there.Neelkanth: If you are so confident, what is the harm in checking? If not for anything else, I want to find out the secret of your beauty.Prem: You are crossing your limits. I can get you terminated. Neelkanth checks the restroom and comes out. He said, "Arjun has definitely come here but you are not telling where he is."Saanjh: Even if I know, that does not mean that I should tell you. You have to get through me before you reach him which I won't allow so easily because I love him and he loves me. Neelkanth: You are really crazy. Arjun loves only Maya. Prem, take your daughter to the good psychiatrist. She might see the reality.He leaves and goes to Maya's place.
Mehrotra HouseDoorbell rings. Arjun hides. Maya opens the door. Neelkanth: Is Arjun here?Maya: No he is not here.Neelkanth: Maybe he must be on his way. You seem to be very sensible. I guess, he will definitely meet you by evening. Tell him to surrender himself to the law.Maya: Arjun has not committed that murder.Neelkanth: You may be right but all the evidence is against him. He has to be there till we find the actual murderer.
He leaves.Arjun hugs Maya from the back. Maya: ArjunArjun: Sssh! The cops shouldn't know that I am here.Maya: We should move from this place as the cops are after you. Arjun shows the locket and said, "I have an evidence which will prove me innocent. I need to find whose locket it is. How long we can keep running here and there?"Ashwin: That will be possible only if the cops are prepared to listen to you. It will be better if bot of you move out of this city. I will take care of the rest. From n ow on you are the part of my business. So both of you should go to Lonavala for that trip & stay there till further instructions. I will arrange for the security for you guys. If there is any danger, I will intimate you.
Arjun & Maya moves to Lonavala.
Neelkanth tracks them by their mobile numbers and is in search of them in Lonawala. Their security is very tight.
Meanwhile, Ashwin asks his legal advisor to find an evidence of Arjun's innocence. Arjun and Maya go out to have the breakfast before meeting the client. The cops trace them. There is a fight between the security and the cops. The cops overpower them and surround Arjun who fights them. Maya sees that. She takes the stick and hits Neelkanth hard on his head. Neelkanth falls unconscious. Arjun overpowers the rest of them.
Both of them hug each other.
Ashwin calls up Maya and said, "The police have reached there. Please come back." Arjun and Maya leave Lonawala immediately and are on the way to Mumbai which is their residence.