I Who Redeems

Here is FCL's new Book of the Week, "I Who Redeems" coming from MIA1146 

Genre: Spiritual

Description:

This is the story of Edrei Hills a 16 year old boy who's had a pretty rough life, Jumping from Foster home to Foster home. He's been physically abused and mentally abused he's been hungry, and humiliated countless of times. One night marked the life of Edrei forever and led him to live on his own. Living on his own meant surviving in the streets and the only way he knew how to was by stealing. He felt all alone in this dark world, like he had no purpose in life but how wrong he was because God had a greater plan set upon his life. But for God's purpose to be done Edrei first needed to learn who God is and what God is capable of, what he's done for humanity, for his children.That's why God leads Edrei to a humble farm house where he will do honest work, where he will learn about God righteous ways and will discover the path towards salvation that can only be gain by Jesus Christ. Edrei will learn that God never left him and was always there just waiting for him to open his heart and accept Jesus as his Lord and savior. There God with strip him of his sins and will surround him with the unconditional love that only he can give.