Chapter 14: Fun & games

(A/n name one word you would describe my book, also don't mind the picture above)

Keana POV

So Nicole ended up sleeping over at my house yesterday, all we did was talk about fake Dylan, suspicious Mr.Danielson, and a dead Zachary. By the time we were finished talking it was already too late for her to go home. When we were getting ready Nicole was trying on my clothes since she didn't bring extra, since both of our styles are Completely opposite from each other she was complaining the whole time. However, I eventually ended up finding her some leggings and a leather jacket that I never wore in the back of my closest.

"Ugh keana are you finished in there?" Nicole yelled from outside of the bathroom as I was getting ready.

"Yah,I'm coming out right now" I walked out the bathroom with my usual long skin and sweater. "Okay so who is driving?" Nicole just scanned my outfit looked at me with disappointment.

"Really Keana?..."

"What now!"

"My grandmother can dress better than this"

"Oh thanks" I said sarcastically

"I may have let you slide looking like a abuela before, but not again!" She continues to push me back into the bathroom.

"Nicole what are you doing? School opens in 30 minutes, we should've already left" I said from the other side of the door.

"I'm helping you use your freedom, it's been a few days since Mr.Danielson lifted the dress code but you still dress like a share cropper" I could hear her going though my closet

"First of all, that's racist. Second of all, it's comfortable!" I yelled

"First of all there's such thing as looking stylish and being comfortable so I don't wanna hear it. Second of all, we're in a interracial friendship, we make racial jokes at each other, and don't pretend that you didn't act like I was gonna get deported when trump got elected, when you know good and well I was born here."

"True...true"

"Wear this" She opened the bathroom door and threw some clothes in and closed it right back. "And also take your hair out that bun, I want you to wear it in a afro today"

I groaned "that means I have to wet it, pick it out, and shrinkage..."

"It'll give you a carefree look, plus you always wear it straight. You have long hair so at least do something else with it other than straightening it."

"Fine but it'll take me a while..." I stepped back from the door, look at myself in the mirror and sighed. "What is this girl trying to do...

10 minutes later

I finally came out my bathroom with the intended look she was going for. I had blue high waisted skinny jeans with the bottom rolled up along with a white sweater that had a black V line at the collar.

Issa look:

(A/n Okay just image her wearing something like this)

"Oh my good Keke you look GORGEOUS! I love what you did with your hair, even though you didn't do what I said, head-wraps are a classic." she just stood there and looked at me in awe. "I guess you had a sense of style after all

I will admit that Nicole is very fashionable, even with an old soul like me she was able to put together clothes in my closet that match my taste and while being comfortable.

"You think Mr.Danielson will fuss at me about this?" I walked over to my bed were some high top black converses lay.

"Who the fuck cares! You're supposed to lure in 'Dylan' so you can get to know more about him and hopefully get to know where's the real Dylan Kingston..."

Rydal high's parking lot

"Ohh park right there!" She pointed to the nearest parking space to the building.

"Ohh great eyes" I looked over and smiled

I drove over to the space and parked. I turned off my engine and took removed my keys from the hole.

"Okay Kee lego" she says while getting get bag and hopping out the car. "Naw let's just stay in the car for a while, we have a few more minutes before school starts anyways"

She groaned and got back in the car "Like what" she said with an attitude.

"Uhhhhh talk about....cats! I love them" I said with a smile while my hands are still on the steering wheel.

She then started glaring at me "Keana stop stalling"

"What would I be stalling for?"

" I DON'T KNOW! maybe you don't want them to see you embracing your body"

"No its not that, I'm just not used to this...that's all"

"Well what better way of getting used to something than facing it full force" she gets out of the car, goes to the other side of the car and opens my door.

"Get out" she said in a flat tone

I sat up a bit adjusting my posture "Give a few minutes to adjust myself, I'll be out" I stated

"Nope" Nicole grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the car. "The sooner the better" she says then closes my car door.

She grabbed my hand and starts walking me twards the entrance"I don't why you're being so hesitant to go in, I did your makeup, you chose a pretty cute outfit, AND the wrap looks fire on you.

"Nicole let go of my head" I groan as she  dragged me to the front

"Keana if you're gonna look sexy at least act the part, you're not a baby, you're a grown woman and you're too old to be so self conscience about your body. You can't hide it forever."

As we go closer to the entrance Nicole starts jogging to the door, she continues opens it.

"You're extra as hell" I glared at her and shook my head.

Once I stopped looking at Nicole, I turned back to the door to see Dylan standing there in awe. He was wearing a blue collared long sleeved shirt that showed off every corner of his muscles along with some fitted grey pants suit that gripped his thighs so perfectly. My heart is now racing, I don't know if it's racing because I'm dealing with a potential murderer here or if his attractiveness is making my knees go weak.

As I got closer I saw that his face was a bit red and so were his eyes, like he just got finished crying.

As I passing Nicole and the door she bowed to me while playfully saying "your fate awaits". It's sad that she doesn't realize how scared I am right now and that didn't make it any better.

(a/n ya'll go read a kpop collab that I have with my husband baesilll called house of idols. It's about these two black girls moving into south Korea not knowing that they are staying in a secret neighborhood filled with kpop idols. Trust me you'll love it, she's a way better writer than me plus we did our research about Korea and the groups before we began writing. BTW I'm Denishe
😉) GO READ THE BOOK, LIKE RIGHT AFTER YOU READ THIS ONE.

LIKE 

&

COMMENT