Chapter 20: Lauren.. Lauren..

"So i heard you and Lauren are dating?" Margaret giggled excitedly and I laughed at her

"No boo, its just because Camila was there and.. yeah you know how that goes. And shockingly it went well. Camila talked to Lauren and when Lauren came back. Camila walked out leaving Austin eating and guess what?"

"What?" Zayn said seemingly excited about the outcome

"AUSTIN DIDN'T EVEN FOLLOW CAMILA OUT! He just stayed there like half an hour!"

Zayn, Harry Styles, Halsey, Shawn, Margaret and I are chilling here at my house, in the poolside. Me and Harry are close. We met in Great Britain, I was actually lost because i sneaked out and walked around. I forgot my phone at the hotel and thankfully i bump into him there. That was four months ago i think. Zayn and Harry? They're close friends.

The media made everyone think that Zayn and Harry are having a rivalry thing between them but ni. They actually even help each other bring the other up rather than down. And if you're Asking if I met the other one direction boys? Yes. Yes i did and they're all great!

"You know actually.. thats a good start" Margaret smiled at me

"What?" I asked, confused

"I shouldn't say this before the management says it but.. you're my friend soo.. they want you to do a PR stund with Lauren Jauregui. Especially you and Lauren are the talk of the media for about one weeks after you and Camila fall out. Thats like a month ago now.."

A month without Camila.. not bad.. right?

Oh who am i kidding! Im breaking whenever i see her happy with some other guys who isn't me. Even in videos in YouTube.

"Woah woah woah! When?" Halsey said and held her hand up

"The next few days they'll call you" Margaret told me and I just smiled.

-

"Lolo!" I hugged Lauren. The crew (my friends) are currently on the pool side and I invited Lauren over, because we have to finish the song soon so why not start yeah?

"Lil y/n!" She hugged me back and chuckled

"I am not little! How dare you" i playfully glared at her and asked her to go in

"You're wet" she laughed, she took her little towel out from her bag and rubbed it in the wet part. I was swimming come on!

"Well I could make you wet" I smiled and her jaw dropped as I realize i said it the wrong way

"Shit No. i mean- wet like throw you in the pool! Yeah like that. Not like the sexual way or anything, I didn't mean that way like you know. Oh my gosh I am rambling am I?" I scratched the back of my head as I saw her laugh

"You look cute when you ramble" She laughed and went dead serious as she come closer to me till I can feel her breathe in and out near my ears

"But I wouldn't mind if you do that" she said seductively and I groaned. Dang! Why do I feel turned on by this. This isn't right. Then Camila flashed in my mind.. I maybe turned on by this but Camila..

Camila don't need to touch me to get my member down there hard enough to ache for her

"Oh look. You were right. You're not so little after all" she smirked and I saw a tent form in my pants. Shit. I felt my face burn

"Let's just write the fucking song.." i groaned