Epilogue

Camila Cabello's POV

We've been touring for five months now and the last time I saw y/n was last night.. FaceTiming each other hahaha I haven't seen her personally for three months because she's working on her album and We decided that our song would be her First single in her album. Im happy we did it.

Today's the day she'll drop her new single: Bad things. I'm excited. She said she's gonna drop it personally and sing it for the fans but We, considering me, don't know when or how she'll do it. Only her and Margaret knows. She said she wants to drop it with me, which will he hard considering I'm in the Philippines tonight and she's currently at LA, we haven't talked yet but ill try to call her soon

"Girls! You're all in five!" Our director, X, shouted and clapped his hand

-

We went out of the huge LCD screen the the whole Arena shouted for us. Screamed to their lungs, even. This is why I'm so greatful. I've thank the heavens above for this, but I know one way or another. This group of us, which I'm thankful for my whole life, wouldn't be forever.

Lauren Jauregui, My best friend. We've been called as CAMREN alot of times. Which made Lauren mad and defensive. But its ok, i wont say anything because I know Lauren. She gets defensive with things and people she love. I know I'm one of Lauren's love. As a best friend.

Normani Kordei Hamilton, Our lovely dancer, she taught me alot of things, I've said a lot of racist things before but I learned to watch my words and Be more respectful. Normani and I are not that close but we definitely love and respect each other

Allyson Hernandez, Our little sunshine. She makes us all happy, she's more of a ball of happiness and joy. She taught us how to love.. I mean we do know how, but you know what I mean. She's our little Ally-sus. (Dont tell her i told you that! She gon be mad af) or maybe our little Ally-sin, Ha!

And Ofcourse

Dinah Jane Hansen! D-mac! Some says We're Chee Chee and Chancho, which is true. She's my crying shoulder, I'm her dork. When Lauren and I are distancing ourselves from each other because of Camren.. well Dinah gladly be my other bestfriend.

They are all awesome. But we know like every other groups. Things will come to an end.

-

As Brave, Honest and Beautiful's Intro started. Dinah started to sob. No..

We, the girls, went to Dinah and hugged her.. She knows, they know. Our OT5 life will come to an end. Management is taking me away from them. In public we showed the world we were all not in good terms. But of course behind close doors. We're all the fans knew.. the ot5 everyone cheered for. Dinah crying on stage is not part of the plan, We weren't suppose to do this kind of affection but we cant handle seeing our best friend cry like that.

A few days ago.. Lauren also did cry, The three girls went to her. But I cant. I cant.. If i did, Lauren and I will be in bad shape. Management can be a little-ok not a little- unfair.

They knew i was leaving, not leaving actually. Im being taken away from them to do a solo career. I like the thought of it but My heart is breaking.. i don't want to leave fifth harmony so soon. But Simon and LA Reid must do their master plan soon. We're getting older after all.

Oh enough of that. I'll have fun with my girls.

Until i can..

-

"Philippines! Did y'all enjoy that?" Ally screamed out to the crowd and they went wild.