A glimpse of her

DARLYN's POV

It's been a week of studying here in Rose Quartz Academy, I've been selected as the new President of the school. The selection is not like on other schools, it depends upon an examination and I topped on the ranking list. And now it will measure how I will lead each and everyone in the school like how my father did in the past years.

Imagine I just transferred here then I have given this opportunity?, but looking at the list, I've been curious about this guy named Jihoon who ranked 2nd and we only have 2 points difference in our score.

"Oh you ranked top 2!, that's new ", the girl at my back said with a shock.

"It's okay, I don't want to be the president though", a boy answered a few seconds after.

"What a shame I thought you'll be the next president, you're the smartest here, oh is the transferee who won against you?"

"I think so, let's go we're getting late"

"For pete sake Jihoon we still have 10 minutes before bell"

"in the library then"

"okay, let's go"

As I heard the two of them talking, I realized that the guy the girl is talking to is Jihoon,I look back at him, I just saw a glimpse of him but I find him cute and adorable. It just passed through my head that he's one of my classmates and the girl he is with. I didn't even notice them because I often go to my class, because they always call me at the office and I'm just a transferee so I really don't know even one them, except Aliyah but from the other section.

*****************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S POV

Aliyah is walking in her way to her classroom when she saw Min Gyu from afar. As always she would follow him and take a lot of pictures that almost fills up her storage. But suddenly she stopped following him when she saw Jun approaching towards him, her face always covers anger every time he sees him. The8 saw her so she ran away of their sight while thinking if he will tell Min Gyu all about it, it's already 1:00 o'clock and it's already their first period in the afternoon so she tried her best to reach the time.

Unluckily, their teacher is there already and writing something on the board, she slowly walk in and have almost reach her seat when Mrs. Tejada called her. "Why are you standing there? What's the matter?"

"Ma'am......hmmm...I just went out to throw something on the trash can", she alibied.

There was silence in the air, then Aliyah thought that she made the teacher believe on her already so she tried to sat down when Mrs. Tejada asked her again,

"With your bag? , and I think the trash can is not outside, it's there", Mrs. Tejada said pointing at the trash can inside their classroom.

"Ma'am...It's just", she said nervously while her hands are shaking at her back

"No excuses!!! That's enough, you have 10 points deduction on your quiz today, sit down Ms. Choi.", the teacher scolded.

She saw Vernon who looks relaxed in his seat and there she is not even knowing a single answer on questions. She wonders why they are included in one of the top sections because seeing her classmates, they are talking with each other exchanging answers.

She doesn't review her lessons but she can answer all the questions by her stock knowledge but at this time she really doesn't know a single one because their teacher never explains in class and just give them their topics.