Warm rainy day

AUTHOR'S POV

Aliyah is waiting for weekdays to come despite that she haven't thank Vernon for what he did, a little extra help from the quiz. But just like the weather today, Aliyah is all up thinking where he has gone from. She's lonely just like what the clouds are, right by then because Vernon didn't attend his class. Looking outside is a painting of what she is looking at the vacant seat Vernon is seating.

"Where has he gone from?, I didn't even thank him", Aliyah said to herself while her teacher is advising them all in the class.

"Yahh!!!What am I doing? Am I emoting? Like duhh, no, It's better if he's not here,like what happened from the first day?, yah, no no no, forget it", she murmured while pulling his hair. "Ouch,I know now, I think it's okay if I'm not going to thank him, like acting normal? Hahahaha, that's it".

"Aliyah what are you doing, what are you laughing at?", the teacher asked and everybody laughed and looking at her.

"Maam", she answered

*********************************************************************************************

Section A1 is having a hard discussion about those circuits except for the three, Darlyn , Woozi and Macy. The three are the only ones who can really follow the lesson then there's Minghao and Mingyu at the back talking and making fun with their teacher.

"Hey look at me, I'm not even freaking pretty and sexy", Mingyu said dubbing their teacher in front who's discussing.

"Yes, I'm your ugly fat monster teacher and I'm your darkest nightmare", Minghao added.

"But I maybe your Piggy bank where you always keep your money with, there's one day you'd break me and you'll realize I'd help you however in some ways", Macy cut in and joined them with the conversation who's seating in front with them. "Is it funny? I guess it made you happy", she said seriously looking back.

The two suddenly stopped and with unknown reason, they kept silent for the whole period and listened to Mrs. Enrique, the teacher they are dubbing.

"I'll group the class in three so to make it easier, the grouping would be row one, row two and row three. You'll be having a report about circuits and you'll have to explain it next week, all of you are advised to talk and report, everybody. This will be remarked as your performance, remember."

So Darlyn is in row one, Woozi in the second row, and the third one is Macy. The third row must be the most complicated one to lead through because there's the students who are all up just strolling around the campus including the two from the ideal Guys. As expected she'll be the only one in charge of making almost for their report.

The class ended and it's already 4:00 in the afternoon, everybody else is going home but Macy is still in her way to the library. She's also making some time for reading her favorite book that she climbed the stairs so fast and searched the books quickly related to their topic so that she'll go home early, to read the books and arrange the presentation.

Time really runs so fast, she ended in the library for one and a half hour, there's nothing wrong in there because in the rules presented in the library, you can visit and stay there for how long but an exception is, just in school days. From the other way around, Wonwoo is in the library not for searching some topics but to stay there as long as he want because he doesn't want to go home yet.

Maybe chance wanted some big smile from the sun that day despite of the lonely weather. Macy is in her way down from the library and without knowing why Wonwoo started a step earlier from the past days because he goes home only when its already 6th and a half at night but he was a bit early for an hour for that moment.