Three Idiots

AUTHOR'S POV

Section A 2 is still busy planning about the rules concerning inside their classroom, and there's Aliyah thinking some sorts of ways on how to thank Vernon, who's always on his seat. As Aliyah has her confidence to approach Vernon, Seungkwan suddenly asked her something.

"So what's your plan for our classroom?"

"I don't know and I don't care so don't ask me"

"I know that your brain is not that useless compared to anyone here in the classroom, you've been an achiever in the past grades, and.."

"Hayssstt...I..."

"No! No! No!, don't you want our section to be the best?"

"No!!!Just wait a minute"

"Like what? You don't like it to be fabulous,to be..."

"I just need to say something..."

"What? .....Guys! Aliyah have something to say", Seungkwan announced while pushing Aliyah in front.

"I have nothing to say so don't....!!!!!", she annoyingly said Seungkwan stop for a moment, and when Aliyah look Vernon at where he is, he's not there anymore but he's far on his way out of the classroom already.

"Yah!!!out of the way!!!Vernon!!!!", she shouted while running after him but haven't made it.

S.coups saw her and called her right away while she was running. Upon hearing his brother's voice, her face turned red then she slowly faced and walked towards him. But when she saw Jisoo and Jeonghan with him, she walk as fast as she can then went between the two placing her right hand at the right shoulder of Jisoo and her left hand at Jeonghan's left shoulder.

"What are you running at?", S.coups asked

"Are you going with us? at home?", she happily asked the two while she's still in between.

"Yes and we're staying there all night", Jeonghan answered while smiling to Lia.

"Why are you running, huh?", S.coups asked again

"That's good then,", she said feeling happy on what she has heard not listening to her brother.

"Yah!!!show some respect", S.coups said while patting on her head the notebook he's holding ,then she went beside S.coups embracing his arm.

"Why....??? we have only 2 years difference, so it's okay if I'm going to marry them!", she joked around

"I'm asking you why are you running?", S.coups asked again.

"I don't know, but are they really saying true, like as if they're courting me and needs your permission?, hah?", she confirmed.

"Hayssst, what are you talking about???get your bag and we're going home", he said while pinching her ears and laughing

"Yah!!!ouch...it hurts,,,hayssstttt!!! Promise me you three won't leave me huh!"

"We promise", the three said in chorus and Aliyah went blushing while on her way to get her things up.

****************************************************************************
Tomorrow will be Saturday and it's always been a normal day for Lia. Just how boring school days are, weekends for her is more boring unless she would go somewhere else and not just at her room. But it's a lucky day for her because Jisoo and Jeonghan will be with them the whole night and for the whole day tomorrow.

ALIYAH'S POV

Thank goodness that they were here or else my life would be going to be a whole disaster. I really love them being here, not because to be able to flirt with them but to make me feel I'm important and safe. Back when I was a kid, they were always here playing with S.coups and I and so with my little brother. I had a crush on both of them because first of all they are handsome and they are really humble. Until when I grow up, Jisoo is always there advising me with his words of encouragements, whenever I failed to do something , he always tells me, "There still next time", while smiling, or when I'm sad he would cheer me up saying "Don't be sad, I don't want that my future wife would be that ugly ".