Getting accepted - {1}

Y/N L/N was known on the internet as Y/YT/N. She made daily vlogs and challenges. She was inspired by Jake Paul and the old viners to start her YouTube channel, but never thought that they would ever acknowledge her.
{Y/N Pov}
I was sitting in my apartment that I shared with my friend Y/F/N. I was scrolling through my emails, when I saw one from Jake Paul. I couldn't believe what I was reading!
Dear Y/YT/N,
We are looking for members to add to Team 10 and you are exactly what we have been looking for! I think your videos are cool and I would love to fly you out to LA to be apart of Team 10. Please email me your response when you have decided.
- Jake Paul
I started typing my response as soon as I was done reading it. Of course I would say yes! I had graduated from high school early and I wasn't the college type. I'm 17 and my parents are completely okay with me pursuing my dreams. I couldn't wait to fly out.

When Y/F/N got home, I told her the news. She was so happy for me and helped me pack all of my stuff over the next couple days. Jake emailed me again giving me my boarding pass and flight info. He told me he would send an Uber over to pick me up from the airport.

*****Airport Time*****
I went through check in and security fast so I went and got coffee at Starbucks. I hopped on my plane soon after and did a little vlogging on the plane.
*****Landing*****
When we got off the plane I changed in one of the bathrooms from my comfy plane clothes into something more cute.

*****Landing*****When we got off the plane I changed in one of the bathrooms from my comfy plane clothes into something more cute

I went through baggage claim then went outside to look for my Uber. There was many cars there but Jake said that the car was a black Corolla. I saw it and asked the driver if he was picking me up. "Yes, here let me unlock the door." The drive only took 15 minutes and I got out and started getting out my wallet, but the driver said, "No need. The man who called me already paid." I thanked him and turned on my heel starting up the driveway to the house. I walked up the steps, took a deep breath and rang their wired mess of a doorbell. Jake greeted me saying, "Hey Y/N!" then turned and yelled, "Hey everyone come and meet the new Team 10 member!" I stepped inside and Jake closed the door behind me. I heard a bunch of running feet and pretty soon I was surrounded by everyone. Tessa screamed when she saw me, "Yay! A girl!" then proceeded to introduce herself. I heard a bunch of "Hey"s and "What's up"s. I noticed a cute boy with a heavy accent and a twin that kept looking at me. I tried very hard not to blush and the chaos of everyone helped. Tessa showed me my room and helped me bring up everything. She said, "I'm glad there's another girl in the house and I hope we can be close." right before leaving so that I could get my room set up.

It took all day for me to get my stuff unpacked and throughout the day people would come up to say hi and tell me their names. Chance and Anthony seemed a little bitter when they first found out that somebody got into Team 10 and they didn't, but they soon got over it when they met me. I didn't see Emilio come up, but his brother Ivan did. I got my pajamas on and got to bed dreaming of tomorrow and what I would do.
-------------------------------------