First day - {2}

{Y/N Pov}
I woke up to hear Chance and Anthony yelling Ohio!! over and over again. Apparently Jake had woken them up, so I quickly got up before he could do something to me. I heard their voices fade away as they walked downstairs. I got dressed...

and went downstairs

...and went downstairs. I left out the front door and started down the street. I started the vlog saying how I was going to get breakfast at Starbucks and edit some stuff there. I put away my camera as I got to Starbucks and ordered my coffee and breakfast sandwich. I sat down with my food and got it my laptop starting to edit my challenge video for the week.

*****Editing is boring Breakfast is done*****
I was walking back to the house when I got a text from Tessa. (I gave her my number after we talked yesterday.)
Tessa: Hey Y/N! I wanna go shopping today with Erika and was wondering if you would come!
Y/N: I would love be too!  Meet you at the Grove in 10
Tessa: K

I couldn't wait to go shopping since I wanted to get some new sweatshirts at Pink. I got to the Grove and saw Tessa and Erika since they were pretty hard to miss. We spent the rest of the day shopping and vlogging.

{Emilio's Pov}
I couldn't shake Y/N from my thoughts since she came to the house and joined Team 10.  Ivan has noticed to when he saw me staring at her when we all met her at the door.
He wouldn't tell anybody because we were twins, but he would always make eyebrows at me when she would walk in the room. But I really did like her. The way her  Y/H/C hair would swing when she walks and how her Y/E/C eyes would look doe like at you when you were talking. She was absolutely beautiful. I knew that I had to make a move soon before any of the other guys do it first.
{Y/N Pov}
When Tessa, Erika, and I got home it was late so we all went to bed with our respective bags. I quickly put my new clothes away and changed into black short shorts and a white tank top.  I went downstairs to go out side and get some fresh air. When I got out there I saw that Emilio was out there. "Sorry," I said, "I didn't know anyone was out here." "It's okay, I wouldn't mind some company." "Oh okay, what are you doing out here?" He said, "Just thinking."  "It is the perfect place to think," I said.  "It is, isn't it?"  I looked at him. He had beautiful blue eyes and cute brown hair with blonde highlights. I didn't realize that he was looking at me too. I looked away and blushed, embarrassed that I actually thought I had a chance with him. He said, "You look so cute when you blush." Which causes my cheeks to turn an even darker shade of crimson. "Really?" I asked. "Yes," he replied. We then heard the Ohio boys start wrestling inside. "I better go back inside now," I said. "Okay, bye." I was definitely dreaming now, he obviously just wanted me to leave so he could be alone.

{Emilio's Pov}
I was sad when she said she left. I couldn't believe I actually called her cute. She didn't like me back and I knew it. All I did was embarrass myself and now she would never like me.