Finding out - {3}

{Y/N Pov}
I woke up and remembered what happened last night. I couldn't believe that he called me cute. I really couldn't think that he didn't at least like me a little, right?
I went to take a shower and get dressed.

 I really couldn't think that he didn't at least like me a little, right? I went to take a shower and get dressed

Jake was vlogging when I got downstairs. "HEY Y/N!" he yelled. "HEY JAKE" I yelled back, laughing. Him, Chance, Anthony, and Kade were opening up a kissing booth outside. I was in the kitchen while they planned the details. "Y/N, what do you think?" Jake said. "I think you won't get any customers if you guys will be there." That got a chorus if "OOOOHHHHHH"s from all the guys while Jake made a pretend sad face. They headed out to go pick up some supplies from Home Depot. Tessa came down soon after. "Hey, Tess." I said from my position on the couch. "Hey girl! Did you hear what he guys were doing?" "Yeah" "Well are you gonna participate?" "Nah. I gotta work on my video, anyway." "Mkay"

{Emilio's Pov}
I sighed in relief that Y/N wasn't going to be apart of the kissing booth. Ivan and I probably weren't gonna do it either. 

*****Time skip*****
{Y/N Pov}
The kissing booth has been open for a few hours and I just got done edited my video so I decided to head out onto Tessa's balcony to watch some of the action.  "Hey Erika," I said once I got out there with some people. "Hey Y/N. Look how many people are here." "Oh my god! Jake didn't get that many people did he?" "No. The Martinez twins are actually doing most of it."
"Oh." A wave of dread and sadness washed over me as I realized what that meant. I looked down to see Emilio and Ivan locking lips with every fan there. (I know they kissed on the cheek but that would've been a total overreaction, right?) I felt tears sprout in my eyes and quickly ran away into my room. Erika walked in and said, "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you liked them." "Only Emilio," I said between tears. "Still, the kisses don't mean anything to them." "I know. It just sucks seeing that." "I know. How about me and Tessa sleep in here for the night and we can eat ice cream and popcorn and watch movies? How does that sound?" "It sounds great. You really are the mom of the house." Erika laughed and said, "I'm gonna go out and help them while you stay in here okay?" "Okay thanks Erika." "Your welcome. Bye." "Bye." 

{Emilio's Pov}
I really didn't want to participate in the kissing booth, but all the guys were doing it and the fans mostly came for Ivan and I.  After a few minutes I saw Y/N run out of the balcony and Erika follow. I felt terrible. I didn't think that she liked me back and know I don't know if she'll forgive me.

*****Time Skip*****
{Y/ N Pov}
After they took down the kissing booth and gave all the fans their money back, Tessa and Erika can up to comfort me. "Y/N, Tessa and I will set up here and you can go downstairs and get some food, okay?" Erika said. "Yeah, sure." I went downstairs in my short shorts and tank top in search of food. I walked into the kitchen and was about to get some snacks when I heard a voice behind me say, "Y/N, can I talk to you outside?" I turned and it was Emilio. "Yeah," I replied nodding my approval. We walked outside and he closed the door. "I'm sorry for what you saw. I didn't know that you felt that way about me and I shouldn't have let the guys make me do it." "It's okay. It was for the fans anyway." "I thought that maybe you want your turn now." "What?" I asked. My question was answered when he leaned in and pressed his soft, plump lips against mine. At first I stiffened in shock, but then I melted into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.  We pulled away, out of breath. "That was nice," I said. "Yes."

I went back upstairs with the food and a dumb grin on my face. When I walked in Tessa said,"What did you do?" I launched into the details at the kiss causing Tessa, Erika, and I to jump repeatedly up and down squealing on the bed. We finally composed our selves enough to settle in and watch movies while binge eating. It was a good night.
--------------------------------------