Chapter 6

The next day...
Michael's POV

This day isn't normal. It feels like there's something missing. It was Artemis. I would always see her with Suzanne and Klara. She'd always greet me and come to me.

Now, I felt miserable. She really is very important to me. Why would she have that sickness. I'm praying for her to heal.

Now I'm just with Connor, Courtney, Ben and Trisha. They were all happy and jolly.

I still wasn't in the mood to laugh with them and tell jokes with my crazy head.

Suzanna and Klara were there. I really want to see Artemis more.

"Michael, are you okay? You seem different" Trisha asked with a concerned look on her face.

I just looked away and mumbled,"I'm alright..."

"Are you sure cause-"

"I told you I'm alright!" I said louder.

I guess now I kinda of got the others' attention as I spoke louder.

"Michael..." Trisha said starting to tap me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" I said then ran not hesitating.

I went to the garden. I sat on the fountain.

What is happening to me? Do I really have to let Artemis go?

Someone suddenly hugged me. It was Artemis. Wait, I thought she was still in the hospital.

"Shouldn't you still be in the hospital?" I asked.

"Didn't I tell you that I was going to be released now?" She said with a smirk on her face.

Now I guess I remember now.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot about that. But I didn't see you with Suzanne and Klara." I said.

"Oh, I just went to the comfort room. After that, I saw you run away so I went to check where you went." She said.

Is she that concerned? No, she's just a friend, period. That's the end of that.

"Umm, I guess I'm already okay." I responded.

"You mind if we just walk together?" She asked. I made a nod so we walked together.

We went to the pond. I loved the coy fish swim around.

"So why did you run away?" She asked.

"I just.....missed you." I said. She suddenly hugged me.

"I missed you too Michael." She said. We then placed our forheads together and our faces were just a few inches apart.

We suddenly kissed...

Our kiss was passionate, very magical. It was the first time I ever kissed a girl. I could say, she's a good kisser.

"You're a good kisser." I said to Artemis.

"Oh you too!" She said back at me.

Trisha saw us and ran away. Her eyes and nose were turning red. Wait, does she like me?

Anyways, I really want to tell Artemis that I like her.

Shall I tell her?

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter! Stay tuned for more! Hope you like, comment and share! Thanks!

PEACEAWT! With strawberries and ferrero!