Chapter 3~Flirty Cass?

A R T E M I S

"So, anyone with me?!" I said placing my hands up high so they could hi-five with me.

All of them hi-fived except Klara.

"Klara. Are you in or what?" She seemed scared. I could tell because she was hiding her face on Cynthia's back.

"I... I'm not sure if we're aloud to go there. What if our moms would not allow us." She stammered.

"Well, she has a point ya know. Why not let's ask if we're allowed and let's plan tomorrow." Cassius agreed.

"Okay." I said. I looked at the clock and it was.. 10:58pm. OH. MY. G.

"Jude and Cass, sorry to be rude but you guys have to leave coz my mom goes home at exactly 11pm sharp and you know how much my mom hates boys in the house. You gotta hurry and don't forget the plan." I hurriedly said.

I guess they would find me a bit weird for me to say that but, who cares? At least they're gone.

"Artemis! What are these to things doing here?" (O_O)Oh no! She must've known!

"I told you! The rule of where you place your shoes!" Oh phew! I thought she'd found out.

"Umm... Artemis, are you sure it's okay for us to have a sleep over coz... YOUR MOM SCARES ME!" Suzanne said making Klara nod of agreement.

"No, she's a kind woman;when it comes to visitors or guests." They sighed of relief.

"Mom! Klara and Suzanne are having a sleep over here since it was raining awhile ago." I screamed. I'm actually glad the neighbors didn't wake up because if they did, they'd barge-in into the front door and-you don't wanna know what would happen next.

"Sure!" She replied making Suzanne and Klara sigh of relief again. Why do they always sigh? Are they really that nervous around my mom?

My eyes started feeling heavy and it became blurry then I went to my dreamland.

I saw Michael with Trisha holding hands in a fancy restaurant. It was waayyy fancier than La Copa. They were talking and laughing. Trisha cupped the cheek of Michael and started to kiss.

"NO!!!" I screamed. So, it was just a dream? What if it was real? Trisha and Michael were in Cali?

What if he really didn't perform in his band but went with Trisha to Cali instead? Why are there so many questions in my head?

It's like my brain is having World War III. What the heck! What if he is really cheating on me?

I didn't notice that I was sobbing. Because of too much crying, I started to whimper. Suzanne and Klara woke up just because they heard me crying.

"Don't tell me you're dreaming about monsters or what." Suzanne joked but that didn't help me stop crying.

"T-trish-sha and M-mich-chael." Suzanne and Klara strted rubbing my back.

"Don't think about it. It's just a dream Artemis. Michael won't do that since he really loves you." Klara said with a sweet and soft voice.

I looked down saying,"What if he doesn't love me." That hurt me the most. What if he just ask me to be his girlfriend so that I will be used?

"Just go to sleep and we'll deal with it in the morning. We promise to work hard so that we could got to Cali!" Suzanne said raising her fists up like superman.

"Agree!" Klara said.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you guys so much! You're the bestest friends in the whole universe ever!" I said hugging them.