Chapter 6~The Fault in our Stars

CHAPTER 6 ~ The Fault in our Stars

XX E H C XX

-×-×-×-×-×-×-

D Y L A N

"Artemis! We gotta go home!" Artemis' mom shouted. I looked at her and made a pout.

"Aww.. Leaving already?" I asked in disappointment. We both chuckled because of my childishness. She then gave me a kiss on the cheek. I got shocked then she said,"Isn't that what family do?" She gave me a wink and walked away.

I would never forget the kiss she gave me. I touched the cheek where she kissed me as if I could feel her warmth.

"Ohh.. Somebody here is in love.." Tom teased his eyes still on his PSP. I rolled my eyes at him."You even got her number." He continued teasing me.

"Shadupp. I don't!" I denied but was a fail. He chuckled and turned off his PSP. He went up to me and patted my back."I know you like her. It's in your aura." He gave me a wicked grin.

"Whatever." I folded my arms across my chest. Tom went back to his place and played with his PSP. Why does he like his PSP so much?

"Kidz! Let's go home!" Mom shouted. We all went to the car and head home. I looked at the window as rain poured. Then I heard whispers. I looked at them and they were holding Isaac's iPhone. I got it from them and it was a picture of the time she kissed me.

"You're such a naughty one." I pointed to Isaac. He was the youngest among us.

"Don't worry bro. We're on your side." Ralph said wrapping his arms around my shoulders. But it looked so gayish so I shooked his arms off. Don't tell me he's becoming gay!

Why not text Artemis?

-×-×-×-×-×-×-

A R T E M I S

*beep* *beep* My phone rang just when I was about to sleep. Great, just great!  It was Dylan. I jumped out of my bed which was a bad idea because it made a loud *thud* Good thing mom didn't wake up.

Hey, how's it going?
~D

I was about to sleep but you woke me up.
~A

Aww.. Sorry.. I didn't mean to wake you up.
~D

Sarcasm doesn't suit you
~A

Don't judge me and my sarcasm
~D

Whatever. I have to sleep.
~A

Then good night, sleeping beauty
~D

Stop. Okay?
~A

He didn't answer anymore so I slept.

-×-×-×-×-×

The Next Day.....

I woke up and my sight was all blurry. I wore my glasses and everything became clear. Then my phone beeped again. Seriously, at this time? I looked at the clock and it was 12nn. Oh.. okay. I take back my words. Why did I sleep so long?

Maybe because I'm Sleeping Beauty. I giggled at the joke I remembered he texted. I looked at my phone and it was Dylan.

I'm bored. Can we meet up?
-D

Yea sure
-A

I have no schedules for today because it was a Sunday;it's my fun day.