Chapter 2~California Plans(Continuation of Chapter 1)

A R T E M I S

"So, anyone with me?!" I said placing my hands up high so they could hi-five with me.

All of them hi-fived except Klara.

"Klara. Are you in or what?" She seemed scared. I could tell because she was hiding her face on Cynthia's back.

"I... I'm not sure if we're aloud to go there. What if our moms would not allow us." She stammered.

"Well, she has a point ya know. Why not let's ask if we're allowed and let's plan tomorrow." Cassius agreed.

"Okay." I said. I looked at the clock and it was.. 10:58pm. OH. MY. G.

"Jude and Cass, sorry to be rude but you guys have to leave coz my mom goes home at exactly 11pm sharp and you know how much my mom hates boys in the house. You gotta hurry and don't forget the plan." I hurriedly said.

I guess they would find me a bit weird for me to say that but, who cares? At least they're gone.

"Artemis! What are these to things doing here?" (O_O)Oh no! She must've known!

"I told you! The rule of where you place your shoes!" Oh phew! I thought she'd found out.

"Umm... Artemis, are you sure it's okay for us to have a sleep over coz... YOUR MOM SCARES ME!" Suzanne said making Klara nod of agreement.

"No, she's a kind woman;when it comes to visitors or guests." They sighed of relief.

"Mom! Klara and Suzanne are having a sleep over here since it was raining awhile ago." I screamed. I'm actually glad the neighbors didn't wake up because if they did, they'd barge-in into the front door and-you don't wanna know what would happen next.

"Sure!" She replied making Suzanne and Klara sigh of relief again. Why do they always sigh? Are they really that nervous around my mom?