Arrival

The Italic words are in Japanese '-' enjoy~ '-')/

Yuta P.O.V

I'm buying some drinks for the members in the drinking machine, god I'm so exhausted. But the manager told all the members to gather up at the practice room today, and I mean 15 of them to meet Mr.Park.

And then I heard someone speaking, in Japanese??

"Mou ichido!"

"Iie, mou yamete and why are you speaking Japanese all of the sudden? stop it, you're acting like a weaboo..."

Oh it's Mr.Park, and a girl?? I have to go back now

-At the Practice Room-

"Guys, Mr.Park is coming, and he's bringing a girl"

"Mwo?! jinja??" And the door openes.

"Saishou wa gu! Jan-ken-pon! Achimuite MAGI!" Magi?! and why are they playing that game?! Kodomo ka?!

"I told you, I'll win" whoa, is she Japanese?? she looks pretty and sporty...

"Fine, what do you want?"

"Chuushoku. Uemashita" I almost laughed when she answered she wants to eat lunch in a cute way.

Then I realized she's staring at me that makes me blush a little, so was the other members are staring at me. I wonder who she is.....

Haechan P.O.V

Who is she?? I mean, I think that'll be the first thing that's questioning in the members brain too.

"Did they eat lunch yet?" whoa! she speaks English all of the sudden, why is her voice sounds familiar? wait.. who didn't eat lunch yet?? us? you mean us?? I'm getting a good feeling about this....

"NO WE DIDN'T!!" as I shouted-

"Argh! Hyung wae?!" why did Taeil hyung hit me?? I answered the question right?!

Readers P.O.V

Wow, that's honest... who cares anyway.. Mr.Park looses anyway.

-10 minutes ago-

"If I win again in this last one you have to do what I want, but are you sure? it's like the 4th in a row I won you know" seriously... consider it.

"Deal! because I'm gonna win this one, as return you'll have to borrow me your PSP for 2 months!" what?! seriously?? not my PSP... urgh fine..

-End of Flashback-

"Treat them as well..."

"WHAT?!"

And the members are like cheering with themselves.

"Come on Park-nim, you wouldn't want your children starving after a hard practice~"

"Park-nim~~ pity your hungry baby chicks~" As Mark swung his arms to the younger members.

"I'll pay the half, how about it?" I whispered to him.

"Fine, Lets go" he rolled his eyes, And the boys are cheering like having a big victory.

"Thank you so much!" the members said and there are a few of them giving winks and flying kisses to me. gosh, Am I seriously gonna live with them??

Johnny P.O.V

WOW! I think I'm in love~

nah, just kidding.