Early days ..

"Get up Miranda it's 7 in the morning . Do you want to get late at first day of your college honey" my mother said to me as she was adjusting the curtains of my room. The rays of the sun hit my face compelling me to get up from my bed ,I pushed myself to to do the morning chore. I picked up a black skater skirt and paired it with a cream coloured lace top . It  was already  7:30 " holy crap" I muttered  I was getting late  .I rushed through the staircase .Mom and dad were waiting near the dining area  . Mom had prepared scrambled eggs, bacon with toasted bread for breakfast .  I grabbed a toasted bread with butter and took my car keys . "Miranda  .... "Yes dad" I replied  "take care daughter, drive safely " .. Yes dad I replied   .. I gave a smile to my parents as they looked at me with pride in their eyes . "Ciao mom  and dad "I said casually and left..
        It certainly was a matter of pride for my parents  and me as I was able  to get admission in "the Laos college".  It was incomparable .  Only  children of elite people were able to get a admission there and I through a scholarship exam.  I smiled triumphantly as I drove.... 
          I finally reached my destination and it was everything that I dreamed of  . I  parked my car and took my bag as I walked towards  my class I couldn't stop admiring my new college.  I wondered if Isabella would have been here with me I wouldn't have been so nervous today.   
(*bang* ) "oh I'm so sorry .., I was just engulfed in my thoughts "  I said.....

        Thank you for reading....