the beautiful devil

I headed towards the local club and called Katie my only  true companion , The club  reminded me of my college days and my flourishing love with gordon .  I  and Katie have spent most of our weekends here dancing and savouring the drinks ,  "hey, girl whats the matter is everything fine " she said with concern in her eyes and i could sense tears building up in my eyes "nothing is fine dear .. i said as my voice cracked " i saw jenny clinging toward gordon .and he ignored me throughout the event as if i didnt exist they both danced and i was standing like a jerk " i cant believe .... " holy crap so the news is true"  she interrupted "the news is true" i said in utter form of shock "   ok  , miranda listen to me carefully there have been speculations that after gordon divorces you he is going to marry jenny " " you know i thought that jenny was very much comfortable with her husband Michael , than why is she behind my husband , she ditched him for alex and now she is again eyeing him i totally dont get her" katie sighed and said " look she loved gordon and didnt want to leave him but left due to reasons which are known only to her " she said  . i suggested  katie to move in with me for a week and after much persuasion she relented.

    i reached home with katie  and found  jenny and gordon in the living room and they conversed  with a serious face . gordon looked at me and smiled " hey miranda  , jenny is moving with us for a week"  "yeah , if its not too much trouble " jenny said, and i was  mentally paralysed  because of this beautiful devil in my home...

          ******************